The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sensational....

Matt H

Am I in a minority thinking tattoo's are stupid? What's with young girls tattooing their lower back only for it to be covering their ar*e when they are 60. And why oh why pierce your lip? or put those big ring things in your ear lobes so that in 20 years time your ear lobes are dangling over your shoulders.

Am I in a minority thinking tattoo's are stupid? What's with young girls tattooing their lower back only for it to be covering their ar*e when they are 60. And why oh why pierce your lip? or put those big ring things in your ear lobes so that in 20 years time your ear lobes are dangling over your shoulders.

I don't see a problem with it as such, not all people who get tattoo's cover their face in them and again not everyone who has a piercing has them expanding there earlobes.

I got my tattoo on my right shoulder of an Angel. This was because I was wasting my life away, living off my parents, getting smashed every night, no job, nothing to go for.

Don'y know what happened to me but I woke up one day and thought why am I doing this, stopped drinking, got a job and sorted my life out, and i've got my guardian Angel on my shoulder to remind me of that.

Tattoo's can be something to remind you of a past loved one, and reminder of a good time, or just something that you think looks good.

EITHER WAY, those stars on her face look f****d up!:p

Tattoos can look good, depending on design/placement and the appearance/attitude of the bearer. They are with you for life and as such need careful thought before obtaining one. All these trends just result in masses of herd humans being branded. It'll be like examining tree rings when they're older - you would be able to tell what they were into/possibly doing at what times.

At least piercings can be removed with little visible evidence unless they are particularly large. Flesh tunnels are just awful, once you start stretching a hole, especially the earlobe, they just continue to expand and you end up looking like some strance albino tribesman. They also smell foul unless they are kept meticulously clean and, unfortunately, the people who gravitate towards this more extreme body adornment tend to be less than meticulous. Hippies smell.

Saw this on the news, the tatoo bloke has pictures in his 'catalogue' with her smiling and fully made up with make-up. She seemed pretty much okay with it then.

I bet its when she got home and her mum asked her what happened that she made the story up. Now she cannot get out of it.

Im not a fan ot tatoos at all unless they are subtle and waiting to be discovered.