The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Red Supra, Guildford... A281... being driven by a girl!!

Guest Ryno

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GirlRacer!

Oooooh that was me!!! :cool:

Gorgeous Evo mate... love it!! Awesome acceleration too! And I kind of kept up :)

My mates were all very disbelieving when I said I overtook an Evo 6 :D

Shame there was so much traffic around or we could've had a proper play!

Cheers for the laugh anyway - it made the drive home much more fun!!

See you soon hopefully! :wave:

Guest Ryno

hahaha.... i'm not gonna lie, i wasn't sure if you were going to make it or not! http://www.performance-on-track.com/forums/images/smilies/set1/laugh.gif

I'm sure i'll see you about again, if not we could hit the A281 Midnight Club for a propper play?! :D where abouts are you from?

Love the way he signed up just to say that, me thinks you've got someone who wants you for sexy time :D

was just nice to meet someone around this area who's also into Jap Crap..... honestly... :blush: http://www.performance-on-track.com/forums/images/smilies/set1/laugh.gif

I'll keep an eye out for all you lot too then! I've been away working in Madrid for 2 years, but I'm back now, and working in Guildford! I'll either be in the black Supra, white Evo IV or gunmetal R32 GTR ...

... I'm definately into Jap Crap ;)

Guest GirlRacer!
hahaha.... i'm not gonna lie, i wasn't sure if you were going to make it or not!

Hehe! Me neither! Had my foot on the floor going "come on... come on!!!" :D One of the many times I wish I had a turbo!!

How come I don't know about the A281 midnight club?!! Sounds like fun! :)

Home is Loxwood (W.Sussex) so I'll keep an eye out for you between there and Guildford in my stunning piece of Jap Crap! :p

Guest Ryno
...but I'm back now, and working in Guildford! I'll either be in the black Supra, white Evo IV or gunmetal R32 GTR ...

... I'm definately into Jap Crap ;)

more friends! :D

How come I don't know about the A281 midnight club?!! Sounds like fun! :)

Home is Loxwood (W.Sussex) so I'll keep an eye out for you between there and Guildford in my stunning piece of Jap Crap! :p

there are no meets as such... I've said too much :taped:

I live just 2mins from where i turned off, can't belive i haven't seen you about before as you live so close!

You don't have to lie, were just a bunch of perves on here (Well I am anyway :D )

holla! http://www.performance-on-track.com/forums/images/smilies/set1/thumbup.gif

Sounds like a Guildford meet's in order then :)

i'd be up for coming along if someone could drop me a PM :)