The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many members on your ignore list?

TonyP

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it interest or attention for yourself you wish to draw?

Hey its no different to the countless daft threads on here and there are 100's so i don't see what the issue is??.. i have no problem with you i just stated you sounded agressive, if you wish to make this into something else feel free hun:d

Now, now, ladies. Let's not turn this into a slanging match. The thread will get locked and then we'd all have to go and read something about cars.

Both of you just step away from the keyboard for a bit and relax. It'll only end in tears.

EX-:angrymod:

It's funny how one (or two;)) sentences can change the way you think about a person.

I'm in total agreement with Karolina on that point.

Karolina,

I'd like to apologise for any offence that I may have caused you in the past. I hope others feel the same.

Thank you Rorschach :)

Now, now, ladies. Let's not turn this into a slanging match. The thread will get locked and then we'd all have to go and read something about cars.

Both of you just step away from the keyboard for a bit and relax. It'll only end in tears.

EX-:angrymod:

haha... i am not 16 thanks!:D