The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many members on your ignore list?

TonyP

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I was on ignore? I reckon yours must be broken karolina, you should have a word with mawby, maybe he needs to set it up again for you? :innocent:

OK.

Am I still allowed to reply to other people? What about new threads? Can I start those? Can I reply to a post that's in a thread you have posted in?

Please accept my apologies for using the same forum as you, I misunderstood how things work.

One day, you will be on stage :)

Can I take it Karolina isn't from these shores? I can barely make out WTF she's on about.

Even her Sig make no sense.

In how many language do you speak? you probably don't know how hard is it to speak in another language? never mind write. i don't know why some members feel the need to jump on everything i say insted of just realising english is a foren language to me and giving me a break

Ty szkaradny bydlaku czy ty na prawde nie kumasz tego? mozesz mnie cmoknac w pomke ty wypizdziolku! Ty pokurczu i cala wasza banda obesrolkow :) a reszta moze mi szczelic loda :D wiec koncze swa blyskotliwa wypowiedz stwierdzeniem ze jak sie kutafonem urodziles slowiczkiem nie zdechniesz :)

Foren language is not so easy, is it?

Yes Karolina, c'est difficile de venir d'un autre pays et essayer de communiquer dans un autre langue que de ton langue maternelle. Es kann wirklich ein Schweinerei sein, um sich mit dem Volk verstanden zu machen und mit ihnen gut auszukommen, wenn man so weit von sein eigenen Land ist.

Ty szkaradny bydlaku czy ty na prawde nie kumasz tego? mozesz mnie cmoknac w pomke ty wypizdziolku! Ty pokurczu i cala wasza banda obesrolkow :) a reszta moze mi szczelic loda :D wiec koncze swa blyskotliwa wypowiedz stwierdzeniem ze jak sie kutafonem urodziles slowiczkiem nie zdechniesz :)

If I point out the spelling error and incorrect use of grammar will I get a prize?

Es kann wirklich ein Schweinerei sein, um sich mit dem Volk verstanden zu machen und mit ihnen gut auszukommen, wenn man so weit von sein eigenen Land ist.

As Carl proves the point perfectly, The above through a translator :rlol:

"Is really can do a mess breast to make itself understood puts people and to get by well puts to them if one is so far from breast own land"

Brilliant :D

As Carl proves the point perfectly, The above through a translator :rlol:

"Is really can do a mess breast to make itself understood puts people and to get by well puts to them if one is so far from breast own land"

Brilliant :D

I like breasts:)

In how many language do you speak? you probably don't know how hard is it to speak in another language? never mind write. i don't know why some members feel the need to jump on everything i say insted of just realising english is a foren language to me and giving me a break

Foren language is not so easy, is it?

Calm down love, it's not my fault you can't write English well enough to make yourself understood, is it?

If you want to argue with folks on an English speaking forum then a basic grasp of the language is rather a prerequisite. I'm not suggesting that you're stupid, just that what you write on here often makes little sense, and given that you have a rather argumentative/complaining* nature it doesn't help to convey your point very well.

(*As do I, I know)

Calm down love, it's not my fault you can't write English well enough to make yourself understood, is it?

If you want to argue with folks on an English speaking forum then a basic grasp of the language is rather a prerequisite. I'm not suggesting that you're stupid, just that what you write on here often makes little sense, and given that you have a rather argumentative/complaining* nature it doesn't help to convey your point very well.

(*As do I, I know)

To be fair Jake, I do believe she has uk residence, owns a uk registered Supra and has ties with a another forum member, so has every reason to want to post here.

oh,.. and I'm not sure Poland has its own MKIV Supra club.

Les Miserables?

Same one that Sadaam Hussain was on?

:rlol:

Can I take it Karolina isn't from these shores? I can barely make out WTF she's on about.

Even her Sig make no sense.

(*As do I, I know)

Fair play Jake, she is writing (harder than speaking) in a foreign language and doing far better than you could ever hope to achieve in doing so.

Anyone could be forgiven for seeing BNP policy in that statement.

Snob

To be fair Jake, I do believe she has uk residence, owns a uk registered Supra and has ties with a another forum member, so has every reason to want to post here.

oh,.. and I'm not sure Poland has its own MKIV Supra club.

Well said

(*As do I, I know)

It is an open forum if you don't like what or how i write things don't read them!

SupraStar3000 , MattH -Thank You :) !

Seems like people can dish it but can't take it..:D

When have i dished it out? i am just always attacked for my english, I AM F**KING POLISH!!! dont you understand? When you can speak a different language you will understand how hard it is. Feel free to put me on ignore as i will you as i am bored of reading such threads as "I'm bored, Entertain me" uter rubbish, And i'm the one in the firing line?

i am bored of reading such threads as "I'm bored, Entertain me" uter rubbish, And i'm the one in the firing line?

It's funny how one (or two;)) sentences can change the way you think about a person.

I'm in total agreement with Karolina on that point.

Karolina,

I'd like to apologise for any offence that I may have caused you in the past. I hope others feel the same.

When have i dished it out? i am just always attacked for my english, I AM F**KING POLISH!!! dont you understand? When you can speak a different language you will understand how hard it is. Feel free to put me on ignore as i will you as i am bored of reading such threads as "I'm bored, Entertain me" uter rubbish, And i'm the one in the firing line?

Lets get one think sraight shall we sweetie.. i have not attacked you for anything!!... but you are excessively aggressive with all of your posts.. hence i believe why you do get the "attack" you think you do.... yes/no delete as aplicable:d