The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many members on your ignore list?

TonyP

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha that would be boring though wouldn't it ;) I find some of the posts on here hilarious and certainly help pass the time at work.

Too right it would be boring!!.. and i have to agree it gives me constant amusement too!...:D

Come to think of it, since joining here i have realised how much worse guys are at bitching lol

michael, I know You are a very inteligent person and your answers are smart and funny but also in past You have written about me and Blackie at times really hurtfull and extremly rude things. so, please don't quote me anymore and don't reply if i don't write directly to You and don't write anything about me please! i want 2 enjoy talking 2 people on the site with no bad words or feeling!

I thought I was on ignore? I reckon yours must be broken karolina, you should have a word with mawby, maybe he needs to set it up again for you? :innocent:

please don't quote me anymore and don't reply if i don't write directly to You and don't write anything about me please!

OK.

Am I still allowed to reply to other people? What about new threads? Can I start those? Can I reply to a post that's in a thread you have posted in?

Please accept my apologies for using the same forum as you, I misunderstood how things work.

I'm no canoe lover, but i'm pretty sure white water rafting isn't boring.

Racist.

michael, I know You are a very inteligent person and your answers are smart and funny but also in past You have written about me and Blackie at times really hurtfull and extremly rude things. so, please don't quote me anymore and don't reply if i don't write directly to You and don't write anything about me please! i want 2 enjoy talking 2 people on the site with no bad words or feeling!

I declaration tantrum.