The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many members on your ignore list?

TonyP

Does anyone else get the impression that they wouldn't want the 2 folks who have 10 people on their ignore list as neighbours? If they can't tolerate people on a forum then what chance would they have in the real world?

There are a lot of knobheads on here though, if it has an impact on your enjoyment of the place why not remove them from view?

Some people find it easier to tolerate really stupid people than others I guess. In the real world I presume they would just ignore them or choose not to chat to them, same thing isn't it?*

Certainly wouldn't want to kick my ball in their garden :D

Go play football in the park if it concerns you that much, the sound of a football bouncing around is irritating.

*This doesn't apply to the people blocking me, they are just jealous because I'm seriously awesome and make them faint all the time.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have one person wich is michael ! but ignore list its a little rubbish as i can't see what that person write(wich is good) but person on ignore list can see and write back and rest people see it as well but not me ! so obvious there is a point to have ignore list but its not working as it should !!!! Ignore list should work in way that if i addet someone on my ignore list that person not spoose to have chance to write on my tread and look at my site!

so have or not to have ignore list? -if will work as it should my answer will be YES

It does work as it should. It is a list of people you are ignoring. It's not a list of people who can't read your posts.

If you talk to me in a pub and I ignore you, that doesn't mean I can't hear you talking to someone else and then decide to talk to others about it.

Simples.

There is a lot of irony in the people who think certain people are annoying, are most likely thought of as hugely annoying themselves.

The main difference between the 2, are one set of the group keyboard warriors on here and wouldn't dare say the crap they come out with on the forum to peoples faces. The other group are mainly annoying because what they say is largely disagreed with by the big posters and are bullied into shutting up.

One set of people are hugely cowardly imo, the other are those who have the confidence to say what they belief are not.

As usual I am one of the few confident to say what I think, which I'd gladly say in person. Agree or disagree, that's how I see the situation.

It does work as it should. It is a list of people you are ignoring. It's not a list of people who can't read your posts.

If you talk to me in a pub and I ignore you, that doesn't mean I can't hear you talking to someone else and then decide to talk to others about it.

Simples.

yes the person on ignore list can read my post and write to others but not should have chance to Quote me and write back! so ignore list not working then as I WISH but well its not rules i made because i'm just one of milion who's just a member not Boss ! Thank You for Your reply and now i will stop write because as usually any my explaination put me in dangerous positon for what i been warning many many times and i can be kick out from this site and i really don't want that!

Thank You for Your reply and now i will stop write because as usually any my explaination put me in dangerous positon for what i been worning many many times and i can be kick out from this site and i really don't want that!
Blimely I feel like a bully now.

yes the person on ignore list can read my post and write to others but not should have chance to Quote me and write back!

I agree, it's an outrage.

so ignore list not working then as I WISH but well its not rules i made because i'm just one of milion who's just a member not Boss !

Lots of things don't work as we wish sadly, I'm still dreaming of being able to click a button on here that shoots pasta at the person I'm replying to.

Thank You for Your reply and now i will stop write because as usually any my explaination put me in dangerous positon for what i been worning many many times and i can be kick out from this site and i really don't want that!

Please go on, your input is a delight to digest and a constant source of inspiration for me.

Good grief, are we due another witch hunt or something, people seem determined to pick a fight at the mo, be it politics or just a random thread like this, but come on people, so you don't like someone, just ignore them lets not make everything personal constantly. It does get a little tiring...

Good grief, are we due another witch hunt or something, people seem determined to pick a fight at the mo, be it politics or just a random thread like this, but come on people, so you don't like someone, just ignore them lets not make everything personally constantly. It does get a little tiring...

Agree you're right. A fight will break out shortly though :D

I'm out..

Funny how the return of one man can change the mood of a club in pretty much an instant.
Strange, because the last thread I read where someone said people weren't nice here (single wiper conversion) is a thread that Michael hasn't posted to.

Strange, because the last thread I read where someone said people weren't nice here (single wiper conversion) is a thread that Michael hasn't posted to.

The behaviour is contagious..kinda like rioting albeit on a smaller scale.

*arghh I said I would not post! :innocent: