The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greddy EManage Ultimate Complete 2jz gte

stel

I have a Greddy EManage Ultimate for sale, with the main wiring harness, injector harness, ignition harness, AFR inpuit harness, and the injector adaptor 2 harness.used but only for 2 months by the previous owner from the supra forum..

Right now it is all assembled onto an Autosports Wiring fields harness (which also has connectors on there for quick and easy connection to RLTC -brand new greddy 3 bar map sensor included.no picture taken yet sorry..

this was bought of DANDAN of the forum to use in my s13 2jz swap but i really want to get a apexi power fc or any standalone ecu.

im looking for offers around £550 for all of this posted

Cheers

stel

here is a picture of my nissan s13 which my cousin leo did for me.

whats the field harness? i have looked but cant figure out what it is

thanks

paul

it's a harness that goes between the stock ecu and the stock car loom .

Its so you can add thinks like the emu, race logic , and anything else you wont to this loom rather then cutting up the one in the car to add the bits also makes it a lot easier as there is no room in the foot well at the best of times .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.