The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra project...

rxv8

after much deleberation and a few pms of people i have decided to keep the car and try and get it done,so will be putting a few parts in wanted and some in for sale that i want to sell,so if anyone can help with parts that would be great...thanks again...

No i did not pay 500 for it,it became a bidding game as he had loads of calls,suprisingly...so the best offer got it...hence the price jump,so that its...oh and do you know how much it costs to collect a car from devon to herts...a lot...or can i not feature that in the price aswell...ive deleted the ad,as theres always a small minded bunch of people that think they know best,and ruin peoples threads...

No i did not pay 500 for it,it became a bidding game as he had loads of calls,suprisingly...so the best offer got it...hence the price jump,so that its...oh and do you know how much it costs to collect a car from devon to herts...a lot...or can i not feature that in the price aswell...ive deleted the ad,as theres always a small minded bunch of people that think they know best,and ruin peoples threads...

Whoa there hang on a second mr. defensive was asking a question and now i've got the answer, bidding war and collection.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.