The mkiv Supra Owners Club

silver 5 speed n/a.

dublin lad

me and the wife split up and i am moving back to dublin at end of july. (30th in fact). i am selling the car to fund my move back home,and to but a cheap golf or something in ireland.

mot and tax till october 2009.

199 silver

just gone 174,000km.

new battery

timing belt changed at 143,000km.

18"lenso alloys. slightly scuffed.

bad parts.

aerial does not work.

its got 2 rust spots on passenger sill.

slightly yellowed passenger headlight.

small light scrape on passenger wing.

2 small bubble spots on bonnet.

small bit of flacking on bottom of spoiler.

starter motor a wee bit tempermental at times.

i was going to ask for £2500 but it will need a new starter at some point so i am asking £2200 as is. again i'm only selling as i have to move to dublin. cost of moving back is £1500 and the rest is to buy car when in dublin. the car is in inverurie,aberdeenshire.

Seen this in the metal and if it wasn't for me being barred from buying any new cars I would take it in a jiffy, not needing much at all and for the price a bloody bargain :)

Good luck with the move home Darren.

This is a great price... surely someone?

Is it on Pistonheads? Best of luck.

am going to give it another day or so before i put it up. lexusman says he will take it for 2k if i take it to ireland but he must be busy with work as there is a delay in contact between us.

am going to give it another day or so before i put it up. lexusman says he will take it for 2k if i take it to ireland but he must be busy with work as there is a delay in contact between us.

sorry mate

been making plans to move house at the mo

still got 2k for it if you bring it over

am coming back from the uk next sunday and will be passing dublin early in the morn

could meet up ?

sorry mate

been making plans to move house at the mo

still got 2k for it if you bring it over

am coming back from the uk next sunday and will be passing dublin early in the morn

could meet up ?

lexusman rich that would be fine mate if ur still on. my number is 07971061101 so ring me when u get the chance pal.

cheers darren.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.