The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Three youths stamp fawn to death

RedM

For me the issue is not whether it was an animal or a human but that is was a defenceless creature. In the same way that a new born baby is also a defenceless creature there is no excuse for ANY abuse of any kind.

Exactly. Some people in this thread need to seriously get a grip.

Yes people kill animals, yes hunting and the like goes on. But that is deliberate and a completely different argument.

The point is that those kids have absolutely no morals to know that it is wrong to kill something/anything in this way.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In a sense - yes I did, but perhaps I mean it's neither worse nor better - it's the same.

The point is, the action of those lads was dispicable, be it a fawn, or a human etc...

And in a sense it may be fundamentally wrong to place humans above other animals.

Don't get me wrong - and I'm sure you don't, I do not agree with what has happened to that that poor chap and his family and friends in anyway.

By your argument, stealing a penny chew from a shop is the same as stealing £10,000 savings from a granny's teapot. I mean, it's all stealing, innit?

Of course it's not the same. Just like 3 lads killing a new born deer in the woods is not the same as 3 blokes chasing an innocent lad down the street, beating him up and stabbing him to death.

By your argument, stealing a penny chew from a shop is the same as stealing £10,000 savings from a granny's teapot. I mean, it's all stealing, innit?

Of course it's not the same. Just like 3 lads killing a new born deer in the woods is not the same as 3 blokes chasing an innocent lad down the street, beating him up and stabbing him to death.

Yes. You're right.

I'm off to stab a dog in the eye now. It's all a laugh innit?

What a total wast of life.

Saying its not different than stomping on an ant is behond stupid. The fawn was clearly aware it was being killed and the terror it must have suffered is the sick bit.

What kind of kids find this thing amusing? or fun? Worse still 3 of them did it and not one of them tried to stop the others. This kind of thing is step up from ant killing. Next step babies? or children.

Its a known fact that most people who hurt animals as kids will move on to humans in later life.

Im sure there will be a picture in the sun of them sticking the finger up to the press. Then they will be put in young offenders for 6 months with a PS3 to play on all on the tax payers money.

Sick. Im starting to think an eye for eye justice is called for

Okay - so what point on the food chain is it okay to kill animals?

(bear in mind that deer ARE killed for food for humans.

LOL - no - don't start me on that conversation or you'll have Mike onto me - I'm treading on thin ice as it is!! :D

I think the point is the length of suffering. stamping on an ant the death of the ant is instantaneous and it would have no idea. Stamping on the deer would have taken a very long painful and terror filled time. To me that is the distinction in this case.

Mike

:D

There is too much cruelty to animals

the man who mistreated all those poor horses gets 6 months what a joke.

I cant abide people who mistreat animals but its very common and until laws are tightened and enforced it wont change

Rich

jeez sickening:( i just read some of these posts on this thread and cannot believe some peoples idea,s that this has always gone on:blink:

of course it has we all know that.

Now it is going on a hell of a lot more as parents have other life pressures to deal with in this ratrace society.

teachers the police and the parents can do nothing to discipline these unruly kids anymore, why because of the human rights agreement and the namby pampy squad, put 1 shitkid with 10 normal kids at school for a while and you will have at least 3 shitkids that will go through life wreaking pain and suffering to whom they please,

i have seen so much change in the last 40 years. and believe you younger members are not going to like what you see in the next 40 years

I think the point is the length of suffering. stamping on an ant the death of the ant is instantaneous and it would have no idea. Stamping on the deer would have taken a very long painful and terror filled time. To me that is the distinction in this case.

Mike

You may also want to consider the fact that an ant is an insect and as such does not feel pain. A deer is a mammal and feels pain in just the same way as you or I.

What a total wast of life. ..........

Yes, especially those boys. There are a lot of people out there who die of cancer etc and could have made a better contribution. Imagine if those kids lifes had been reallocated to those whose time was unfairly cut short.

Seems a bit unfair that some people never get to reach their true potential and others waste theirs.

the man who mistreated all those poor horses gets 6 months what a joke.

Absolutely ridiculous sentencing, a friend of mine cares for most of those horses that were rescued and the impact that it will have on the rest of their life is frightening

On a different note im glad the fawn died, because what an awful trauma to live with for the rest of its life,

I cant believe kids do things like this, and yet there is proberly less than 5 years between me and them, Its frightening to think what they would do next, and i for one would not like to meet them in an alley when im on my own :(

I raise you my crassness with your arrogance. Anyway I guess we'll have to agree to disagree etc :)

I raise you my arrogance with your banana brain. OK here is the deal. I think it is more deplorable to murder a person than to kill a deer. You disagree with that. Fine.

Hmmmm, debating the value of life seems like the thin end of the wedge. Who commits the worse crime, the Nazis exterminating a 'lesser' race or the thug in the street stabbing the middle aged white teacher defending a pupil from attack (just as an example)?

Maybe the comparisons are not absolutely accurate but the intent has hopefully come across.

Hmmmm, debating the value of life seems like the thin end of the wedge. Who commits the worse crime, the Nazis exterminating a 'lesser' race or the thug in the street stabbing the middle aged white teacher defending a pupil from attack (just as an example)?

Maybe the comparisons are not absolutely accurate but the intent has hopefully come across.

Sooooooooooooo you think the Jew's are a lower race :( Can: Check, Worms: Check

(Joke BTW)