The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Split with the ex :)

Dave17

Split with the ex today, and i don't feel bad about it. She was abusive and violent to me on more than one occasion, I threw the towel in properly today and told her to F off and never contact me or my family again....:)

Congratulations. Sometimes it takes real balls to split from someone. Might take a while to adjust though, so take your time :)

Good for you, the fact that you feel "fine" means it was over long ago bud. Bet you actually feel relieved to have bitten the bullet.

The wife just left me to stay with her parents tonight (not in a sinister way, they are goin out tomorrow lol) so what is the done thing? Do i get out the 80's sunglasses, boxers and do a dance like in Risky Business? Its been so long :(

Good for you, the fact that you feel "fine" means it was over long ago bud. Bet you actually feel relieved to have bitten the bullet.

The wife just left me to stay with her parents tonight (not in a sinister way, they are goin out tomorrow lol) so what is the done thing? Do i get out the 80's sunglasses, boxers and do a dance like in Risky Business? Its been so long :(

Yes and video it for our amusment!!!:p

Split with the ex today, and i don't feel bad about it. She was abusive and violent to me on more than one occasion, I threw the towel in properly today and told her to F off and never contact me or my family again....:)

Congratulations mate...sounds like the best move! sounds a 'bit' like my ex - trust me...it's the best thing you will ever do. I was wooohooing in the car on my own the moment I left her...;) shame though I still feel a bit sorry for her, but that's her problem not mine anymore...and I'm still helping her out! (fool) which I shouldn't be really....I should tell her where to go but I don't even want to talk to her -split up after 5.5 years begining of Feb (only 5 years too late but at least I made her a better person for it) trust me my situation was a fxxxx living nightmare!!! I am sooooo happy you would not believe :)

I can only tell you there's been alot going on in my life recently, and getting rid of her had just reduced my stress by about 3/4 :) Best drive i've had all year i think on the way back home + no more 80 mile round trips almost every day!

I can only tell you there's been alot going on in my life recently, and getting rid of her had just reduced my stress by about 3/4 :) Best drive i've had all year i think on the way back home + no more 80 mile round trips almost every day!

:thumbs:

Concentrate on the other 1/4 now then bud :)

I did the same a few years back, I drew the line at how I would not be treated despite me always treating her with the upmost care and respect. Once I split, I felt like a huge relief, no more worries or constant downbeat thoughts spinning in my head.

Congrats, you know its the right thing to do and I hope in the comming days the way you feel only gets even easier and more relaxing. Take your time, you'll meet someone else soon enough no doubt.

Join the bachelor's club mate. Can we get a lounge or something? :D

I'm thinking brandy, cigars and smoking jackets...

What you on about, you've got a new Wife already. You dont need a bachelor's club, you need to sort out your Stag night?????

So your new Burd, ha ha ha. :p:p:p

What you on about, you've got a new Wife already. You dont need a bachelor's club, you need to sort out your Stag night?????

So your new Burd, ha ha ha. :p:p:p

After yours and boy's....I'm well down the line, don't you worry! :D

Why did this sound like there was a punch line coming?