The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 NA white Veilside Manual 70k Manchester

Guest howie

Guest howie

Sadly my Supra needs a new home due to my X bleeding me dry and her super star solicitor!

I was first owner last year! Any questions PM me! This is as it came from Japan, I havent messed with it etc and is used at weekends! Also on ebay classifieds if you want to take a look.

Mot DEC and Tax'ed till then! I have been quoted £200 for the touch up marks on the kit which if i do keep her, would be worth doing!

Also a non standard suspension, (some fancy brand) MOT guy loved the brand but I have no idea, just know they arnt standard.

She drives lovely and I havent used her hard or tracked her! New CD player, Japan service history and Cert!

Bad bits : Nothing major, tidy up on lower bodywork!

I've had alot of time wasters sadly with this car, maybe just dreamers but if each one gave me a pound, I could keep her hehe!

Any questions please ask away (works quiet at the moment lol):p

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1027267.htm

More pics on ebay

Guest howie

Want to keep it if im honest and if i can find a way I will but realistically I need to pay them off so :( . May get to some more meets before it sells, any more your going to?

Guest howie

Yes sure, i looked it up on this site and they said it was the oil sensor, common problem! But when I took it to toyota they said it was because its had its cat removed! And no fault found as its very intermitant! Welcome any independent inspection mate, nowt to hide!

I still might be interested... a bit worried about that red light coming on when going uphill though; care to comment more?

Yes sure, i looked it up on this site and they said it was the oil sensor, common problem! But when I took it to toyota they said it was because its had its cat removed! And no fault found as its very intermitant! Welcome any independent inspection mate, nowt to hide!

Sure mate. All seems genuine. Bit of an arse for me to get out there though, purely because I have no car! I guess I could catch the 250 and do some shopping one night too maybe...

unless you fancy a drive into town ;)

Guest howie

Dont u know anyone that could drive? Id be abit nervous about driving to somewhere im unsure of, just for my own safety etc! Esp when the trafford centre isnt far from u and all transport goes there lol!!

will see how it goes, she will find a loving home im sure of it!

;);)

Sure mate. All seems genuine. Bit of an arse for me to get out there though, purely because I have no car! I guess I could catch the 250 and do some shopping one night too maybe...

unless you fancy a drive into town ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.