The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Milk bottles

formatzero

They still deliver them here. Occasionally I'll hear the milkfloat rattle on down the road at 5am odd.

Mmmm goldtop.

Crikey, your milk mans early, ours rarely makes it before 12

we had to lodge a complaint about ours the other day because he was dumping them outside our gate and not even bothering to pop them by the front door, what ever happened to the friendly bloke with the 5mph milk float :(

Crikey, your milk mans early, ours rarely makes it before 12

we had to lodge a complaint about ours the other day because he was dumping them outside our gate and not even bothering to pop them by the front door, what ever happened to the friendly bloke with the 5mph milk float :(

When I was 6 a milkman came at about 11am down a friend's road.

He tried to nick the milkfloat whilst the guy was putting some on a neighbour's doorstep. He made it about 30 foot and crashed into his driveway's gate at about 5mph :p

I liked the little ones we used to get at school with a straw!:)

I used to have 2 lol, not many kids wanted theirs so I used to get it lol - go thats going back some years!

Plenty of Milk Floats around Notts each day, looking reasonably stocked up dropping off milk at many houses along my street and others as I leave for work at 5:15am.