The mkiv Supra Owners Club

News papers, Lets make girls ill!

The Raven

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got photos of this blonde? I bet she didn't have fat thighs. At least, I hope.

Like tracie lou said, all these judgemental ones i bet have a six pack and huge pecks right? often, no...

Six pack and huge pecs? I ain't no steroid abuser, but I am in good shape ;)

So does that mean i personally have the right to judge then!? :D :p

Not you Matt, your a minger :p

It doesnt give anyone the right to judge, who are we to judge someone we barely know? We dont know there personal life, there situations, nothing

Would you go up to a manic depressed mother who hasnt lost the weight after pregnancy and tell her shes fat? i dont think you would, or if you would, would you then feel bad when she becomes anorexic and overdosis then leaves her child behind?

Personally it is nothing more than bullying, and that i think is disgusting behaviour :rolleyes:

I dont think you will find many mature comments to this thread on this site

It was only last year (i think) that supradibbs had some stunning blond posing on his car and this lot took the absolute pi$$ out of her for having 'thunder thighs',

I think this forum can be very harsh towards women some times, personally i hate going to events and wondering if i should wear shorts or not, and im not exactly huge

Like tracie lou said, all these judgemental ones i bet have a six pack and huge pecks right? often, no...

Yes the magazines are to blame alot of the time, but agree some women shouldnt take it to seriously,

Personally i would rather be curvy, than a stick with no arse or boobs :rolleyes:

Rant over :D

And whats wrong with having these??? :p And yes i do have pics before you ask, lol

In this day in life, there are people who come in all shapes and sizes. For me a perfect girl for me would be a size 10(perfect 10).

The magazines always go for the super skinny look, due to the fact, that why would they put an obese woman on the front cover??? MONEY! No one would buy the Mag otherwise.

Sometimes i am judgemental, but this is only because, you hear all the same stories from male/female about how they have tried everything to lose weight, and its not working.

You ask them so what your diet like and they say O im Only eating 2 meals a day, to help me lose the weight, WTF??? Really Annoys the living hell out of me.

It doesnt give anyone the right to judge, who are we to judge someone we barely know? We dont know there personal life, there situations, nothing

Would you go up to a manic depressed mother who hasnt lost the weight after pregnancy and tell her shes fat? i dont think you would, or if you would, would you then feel bad when she becomes anorexic and overdosis then leaves her child behind?

Personally it is nothing more than bullying, and that i think is disgusting behaviour :rolleyes:

This is an interesting point.

While I may not seek to date a girl who's chronically obese, I also wouldn't aim to tell her that I find her physically unpleasant to look at.

You are always permitted thoughts/judgements - may they be right or wrong, but button the mouth I guess :)

I'm off for a pie.

Back to the OPs thread - I don't get why ladies like to buy this crap.

Edit: Btw, while we're at it, even though I'm ridiculously handsome, I'm only 5'5" so although we can't have everything...ladies - form a queue.

I think this thread has veared slightly off the line of topic.

It was only a "what do you find attractive" line, i don't think anyone is having a go at anyone or anytype.

Beautiful is and forever will be in the eye of the beholder. But you can't help what you do or don't find attractive. Everyone knows there's more to a girl than what they look like.

No one's judging anyone, it's a discussion of whether people find super skinny attractive.

As Mika says; "Big girl, you are beautiful" :)

Agreed

Corset are tie-ups, not hook and eye fastenings

I dunno, I had a bespoke one made for Lucy which has the flat plate & pin type fasteners across the front and laced back and they work quite well.

Bra strap type hook & eyes are for false corsets.

I dunno, I had a bespoke one made for Lucy which has the flat plate & pin type fasteners across the front and laced back and they work quite well.

Bra strap type hook & eyes are for false corsets.

:thumbs: same as most of mine, however the stretchy ones with nothing at the front and hook and eye fastenings at the back normally found in shops like ann summers do 'nothing' for a womens figure

What really get's me is when someone is either tubby or skinny and all they do is moan about it. Get of your (statistically more likely to be) fat arse and go and do some excercise. If you think you're too skinny, guess how you can put some weight on? Sitting there blubbing about it isn't going to help. Go eat some pies FFS.

That said, I really don't know how people can be extremely thin (i.e. what most people would say is anorexic) and think that if only they lost a couple more pounds they would look better. Sure if Skeletor is the look you're going for it's the way forwards, but otherwise no, chances are you're going to end up looking horrendous.

If there was only a choice of 6 stone anorexic skeletons or 20 stone whales. Hmmm, I think I'd have to go to the dark (cause the sun is being blocked out) side.

Would I go up to someone in public and call them fat? Only if it was the tubby one from Take That, but then we all would wouldn't we?

What really get's me is when someone is either tubby or skinny and all they do is moan about it. Get of your (statistically more likely to be) fat arse and go and do some excercise. If you think you're too skinny, guess how you can put some weight on? Sitting there blubbing about it isn't going to help. Go eat some pies FFS.

That said, I really don't know how people can be extremely thin (i.e. what most people would say is anorexic) and think that if only they lost a couple more pounds they would look better. Sure if Skeletor is the look you're going for it's the way forwards, but otherwise no, chances are you're going to end up looking horrendous.

If there was only a choice of 6 stone anorexic skeletons or 20 stone whales. Hmmm, I think I'd have to go to the dark (cause the sun is being blocked out) side.

Would I go up to someone in public and call them fat? Only if it was the tubby one from Take That, but then we all would wouldn't we?

Couple of things, Robbie left take That a few years ago, so I guess you refer to the Barlow.

I believe there is a strong case for fashion mags etc encouraging negative body images in women etc...

I'll have to dig this up, but apparently in some south Pacific Islands (like French Polynesia) there were no, I repeat no fashion/celebrity gossip magazines of this nature. There was also no anorexia etc...it was unheard of.

At some point, these magazines were made available for sale and lo' and behold -The women started believing their physical attributes were incorrect...

Voila!

Edit: Ok it seems it was tv programmes imported from USA that were acknowledged as being influencial and there's also a counter point of view stating some mags may not encourage eating disorders. Me and my memory :rolleyes:

Link