The mkiv Supra Owners Club

News papers, Lets make girls ill!

The Raven

Was flicking though the sun from a few days back.

They had a picture of Kerry Katonia (sp) who had put on a stone and a half. They where calling her kerry KaTONia and making out she was obease!

The mrs buys all those "hello" and other crap mags, and they do the same. Britney has a kid, a bit of fat pokes though and its a witch hunt claiming shes fat.

Then they wonder why girls starve themselves and have eating disorders. Then going the total other way with Mrs cole claiming shes to thin and in danger of damaging her body!!!!

Im glad i dont have a teenage daughter who would look at this tat.

UGH!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the problem is the magazines, through and through. Whether Katonia is a whale or not - if women can stop buying these bloody magazines they'll be fine - just get on and live!

I don't see too many men worrying about how good the guy on Men's Health looks... but that's just one mag.

I am sure most people could workout more, eat better - but I also think they should put down those crap magazines!

on the opposing side to this there is nothing worse than when a bitch lets herself slide.

Thin is in and long may it stay that way!

There is a reason most of the wags of the rich and famous are thin and that is because it's what most men find attractive and they are in a position to be choosy so choose what they find most attractive.

I blame the clothes manufacturers, they should only make clothes up to a certain size, with the only alternative outside of that range being a burka style gown.

Lets face it, theres nothing worse than seeing a 'fattie' wearing a tight fitting (sometimes lycra!) top, its like watching a human lava lamp when they walk down the street. At the same time there are some some females (usually younger) that are like a walking bag of bones.

As for the mags, I think the reason women like them so much is because women like to gossip so much. :hide:

I would assume that all of you must have bodies of a god to be SOOOO judgemental!!:p

Hmmm. Well, I ain't no fatty, put it that way!

I blame the clothes manufacturers, they should only make clothes up to a certain size, with the only alternative outside of that range being a burka style gown.

Most clothes are designed by women anyway. Dunno why a fatty wants a muffin-top, but hey-ho.

I think we can blame people for eating too much and not exercising enough... end of!

There is a reason most of the wags of the rich and famous are thin and that is because it's what most men find attractive and they are in a position to be choosy so choose what they find most attractive.

I think you'll find it's because 'most men' think 'most men' find thin women attractive. In reality 'most men' like women normal - not fat nor thin. Wags are just trophies, just to be shown off to other blokes.

I think you'll find it's because 'most men' think 'most men' find thin women attractive. In reality 'most men' like women normal - not fat nor thin. Wags are just trophies, just to be shown off to other blokes.

I would consider myself to fall in the bracket of "most men" and I like thin women and I bet your definition of normal is more on the thin side than the fat side!

In my opinion, super skinny is as worse as being "heavy"

I think it's only a select few that take this "skinny" thing on board.

My twin sis is super skinny, and i think she it deters from her looks. I keep telling her to eat McDonalds once in a while! Her new BF however loves his food, so hopefully that will sort her out.

Was flicking though the sun from a few days back.

They had a picture of Kerry Katonia (sp) who had put on a stone and a half. They where calling her kerry KaTONia and making out she was obease!

The mrs buys all those "hello" and other crap mags, and they do the same. Britney has a kid, a bit of fat pokes though and its a witch hunt claiming shes fat.

Then they wonder why girls starve themselves and have eating disorders. Then going the total other way with Mrs cole claiming shes to thin and in danger of damaging her body!!!!

Im glad i dont have a teenage daughter who would look at this tat.

UGH!

I dont think you will find many mature comments to this thread on this site

It was only last year (i think) that supradibbs had some stunning blond posing on his car and this lot took the absolute pi$$ out of her for having 'thunder thighs',

I think this forum can be very harsh towards women some times, personally i hate going to events and wondering if i should wear shorts or not, and im not exactly huge

Like tracie lou said, all these judgemental ones i bet have a six pack and huge pecks right? often, no...

Yes the magazines are to blame alot of the time, but agree some women shouldnt take it to seriously,

Personally i would rather be curvy, than a stick with no arse or boobs :rolleyes:

Rant over :D

Surely that depends on the girls frame... but 10/12 is usally pushing it for me!! :D

thats exactly it depends on the girls frame 10/12 on a 6footer would be a skeleton but on a shorter girl would look right.

people also assume that cos there fat they must over eat not always the case