The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A Manual

martini

Colour:

Ideally black, but if not, then white. Would consider red - all other colours would be considered.

Mileage:

I'm after a N/A manual with less than 100,000 miles on the clock, ideally around the 60-70k mark. As good a service history as possible, with as many receipts as possible.

Bodykits/styling:

I prefer the bomex front, but would consider do-luck as well. No veilside fronts really... Skirts, veilside often look nice with a bomex front. TRD or stock spoiler. Not a fan of completely stock.

ICE:

Whatever you have will be of interest.

Seating:

From stock to recaro - anything considered.

Budget:

I have a budget of about £3700 but could push to £4000 if the right one came along.

With your 4K budget you will be able to get almost any NA you like

Thanks man, hoping so. A healthy budget for a healthy car.

Hopefully it'll be easier for people with a car for sale to find this 'wanted' ad than it has been for me to trickle through pages and pages only to find most have gone...

Colour:

Ideally black, but if not, then white. Would consider red - all other colours would be considered.

Mileage:

I'm after a N/A manual with less than 100,000 miles on the clock, ideally around the 60-70k mark. As good a service history as possible, with as many receipts as possible.

Bodykits/styling:

I prefer the bomex front, but would consider do-luck as well. Skirts, veilside often look nice with a bomex front. TRD or stock spoiler. Not a fan of completely stock.

ICE:

Whatever you have will be of interest.

Seating:

From stock to recaro - anything considered.

Budget:

I have a budget of about £3700 but could push to £4000 if the right one came along.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=188257 :D:d:d:d:d:d

Good luck mate, you should be able to find a very tidy NA for that budget.

Have you thought about holding out for a little longer and getting a 6spd NA, that way you'd have a great base for a TT swap down the line too with a car you have looking the way you want it?

Good luck mate, you should be able to find a very tidy NA for that budget.

Have you thought about holding out for a little longer and getting a 6spd NA, that way you'd have a great base for a TT swap down the line too with a car you have looking the way you want it?

I have thought about the 6spd and it would be a great idea really.

I have a 6 speed n/a ,78k ,1996 facelift,all standard bodywork,

May be selling soon if your interested?

PM'd (asking how much)

Guest DINIO

hello leonidas,i've got a black Toyota Supra,manual,with 85k miles.

i live in in Scotish Borders,here is my contact number if u wish to do so.

Khristhian-07746551575

@ DINIO; please could you PM/email me with pictures and more information?

@ bonomitch; yeh I have thought about that and I would definitely consider that. Again, please could you email me/PM pictures and information? Thanks!

Guest bonomitch

There's some info and pictures on the link I just sent here - if you let me know what other info or pics you would like to see then I'll get them posted over.

Cheers!

Guest DINIO

Hi Martini,still looking for a Black Supra??

i've got an auto to sell with 85k miles,excellent condittion,plz if u are interested i can pass u some photos on ur e-mail or otherwise u can contact me on 07746551575 for more info

thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.