The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fossil limited edition TRD 10k rpm watch

Seb

I bought this back when I still had my Supra but just don't wear it anymore. It was produced by Fossil for MVP Motorsports with 1000 examples emerging from the factory, this being no. 493. The dial is based on the TRD 10,000rpm rev counter, making it a pretty distinctive looking thing. It’s 38mm without the crown, quartz, has a gunmetal finish and a pretty funky backlit display, which I failed to take a decent picture of. It comes in an equally funky tin and the bracelet has been sized for a 7.5-inch wrist. It was in perfect condition until I got the battery changed and now it has a few minor scratches on the caseback and a couple of equally small scratches on the sides of the case. Noticeable, yes, but not disastrous and on the plus side at least it’s got a new battery. Let’s get the ball rolling at £80 plus delivery.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.