The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 white supra, NA 5speed manual

Guest Ollie.G

Guest Ollie.G

Hey.

Here is for sale my white supra. car was imported from Japan 12.2007. im the second owner of that car, cos previous owner had a small accident, and thats why its a cat D ( was front damage, bumber, nsf headlamp) its all fixt now. car has done 53 000miles, got 18inc Wolfrace Shark alloys, VS front bumber and sideskirts. i have changed fiew things in suspension but those roads in scotland are just sh..t. backbox is changed and its sound nice, engine runs perfectly, interior looks like new. even service history is still there( in jap language). stereo system stays with car ( alpine mp3, sub and amp)

MOT till 04.2010

TAX till 11.2009

reason for sale: have to go to court on 15 of june and 100% will get banned..so no reason to own it if i can"t drive :(

Price ; 3800£ o.n.o

if any questions, just give me a call 07521707025

Guest Ollie.G

cos i just got banned today for a 6 months...the price of my supra gonna be 2900£ at the end of that week.

Guest Ollie.G

Hey, car is not for sale anymore, im gonna keep it and make it TT, cos i got banned for6 months and seems nice time to do it...iil keep u posted how things work out :)

Guest Ollie.G

after the conversation is done, im gonna reg my car in estonia..at the moument my insurence was 17000£ a year..im not gonna pay more...and i wanna keep my supra.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ollie.G

ill put som interior pics tomorrow cos supra is in garage at work. got banned for driving with bike but no bike licence and insurance ( had 6 points allready)

For £2100 and people want more than exterior pics? Yeesh some people want everything. Being honest here the fastest to react here will get a bargain and thats even if it did need an engine, or a heater matrix or any of the other expensive jobs on a supra. £2100 for a manual supra is a snip. Flaming hell it'd be worth buying to strip out and track it.

Guest Ollie.G

i uploaded 1 pic at the moument. interior is clean and nice, so guys...this supra is in really good condition, it just needs NSF stabilizer link to be changed, cos its makse sound when yoa are driving on a bad road. as i said, will upload some more pics about interior and car tomorrow. Thanks..

i will buy this for defo, just got to make sure i can borrow the money will find out later today if i can get the money im sure i will get the money then it a matter of arranging a time to come do the deal`

give me a phone call on 07961780870 if it dont sell

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.