The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gauging Interest.Single Turbo, JDL Kitted Six Speed

Tricky-Ricky

Arghhhh....

That is sooo horrible - you need to give it away to me now and divest yourself of all the hassle of selling it... let go of the stress...! ;)

Think of it as a charitable donation...?

No...?

Ah well free bump and admiring glances from this way! :)

I do have a droptop 350Z but I'm afraid I can't give it up!

LOL! Do love the 350Z, they feel surprisingly similar to an N/A Supra, but i have an aversion to drop tops, don't know why just don't like them, got offered a PX with one, if it had been a hard top i would have took it.:)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump! now have a slight spider crack in the front bumper/splitter, due to ice and a minor argument with a curb:( and also just found that the AC needs a regas, so i will negotiate a small reduction in price, or fix when the weather improves a bit.

Will keep it up for sale until i have to renew my insurance in early March, then I'll keep it for the time being.

Also going back up on Pistonheads soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I spent so long thinking of selling and then changing my mind again, now its actually crunch time, I'm getting the jitters about if i have made the right decision LOL!

I think its going to be a 350Z as replacement, just not sure i can live with the lack of power, but I'm dammed if i can think of anything else i fancy, without going into debt.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.