The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gauging Interest.Single Turbo, JDL Kitted Six Speed

Tricky-Ricky

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? must admit to not driving an M3 but i have driven other similar BMs and they always seem so lardy in comparison to say a 350Z or S15, not the Gtt though.

An E46 M3 (Coupe) will out run a 350z (300hp Version) even with all the toys it has on board. I drove one for a good few months (Cousins E46 6MT) just after I sold my Single Supra, although it was no where as quick as the single, it was still very quick for an N/A and the handling was sublime not to mention the 8k rpm limit :D

Get your self in one for a test drive :)

hey Ricky how did it go tuesday?

The guy came an had a look, seemed very impressed and seemed to fall for it but, has just emailed me that he can't go ahead because he would be stretching his budget too far right now.

So its still here, not going to drop my price as i think its worth every penny, so unless i get offered the right PX deal of cash, i guess I'll be keeping it:) must admit i have had second thoughts more than twice about if i should sell.

An E46 M3 (Coupe) will out run a 350z (300hp Version) even with all the toys it has on board. I drove one for a good few months (Cousins E46 6MT) just after I sold my Single Supra, although it was no where as quick as the single, it was still very quick for an N/A and the handling was sublime not to mention the 8k rpm limit :D

Get your self in one for a test drive :)

Sounds like I'll have to:) i think i see to many around my area, and they are all driven by chavvy types so i guess I'm a bit prejudiced against BMW's plus the wife is not at all keen on them.

Sounds like I'll have to:) i think i see to many around my area, and they are all driven by chavvy types so i guess I'm a bit prejudiced against BMW's plus the wife is not at all keen on them.

IIRC the 350z's 2003-2004 tend to suffer from Gearbox Synchro problems, most have these should have been sorted out with warranty etc but be cautious.

• 1 month later...

Hi Dick just seen this got to say she looks great.Sorry to hear your looking at selling having seen this car take its present form.Good luck with the sale Dick and all the best with what ever you go for.Who ever gets this car will buy a well cared for supe.

Hi Dick just seen this got to say she looks great.Sorry to hear your looking at selling having seen this car take its present form.Good luck with the sale Dick and all the best with what ever you go for.Who ever gets this car will buy a well cared for supe.

Thanks Steve, what are you driving these days? you sold your Supra if i remember right.

• 2 weeks later...
As said in the PH add, i'll take a 350Z in PX.

The 350Z is an awsome car for handling, and looks great too IMO. They are so much newer than the Supe that having a modern performace car is nice too. All this considered though it still does not stop me from wanting another Supra and dumping me Zed. Have you driven a 350Z yet?

The 350Z is an awsome car for handling, and looks great too IMO. They are so much newer than the Supe that having a modern performace car is nice too. All this considered though it still does not stop me from wanting another Supra and dumping me Zed. Have you driven a 350Z yet?

I.m still trying to find one within a sensible distance to me, there are a couple in the Dover direction that i will have to book a test drive.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Bliamy bud you still got this? I sold my Zed in the end, took a couple of months though. Maybe you should of taken me up on the offer I made through the 350Z forum. Good luck and free bump though.

Thanks mate:) its my own fault for not being 100% sure and not bothering to push the add, its only on here and a wanted on the 350Z forum, suppose i should bung another on Pistonheads.

• 2 weeks later...

Arghhhh....

That is sooo horrible - you need to give it away to me now and divest yourself of all the hassle of selling it... let go of the stress...! ;)

Think of it as a charitable donation...?

No...?

Ah well free bump and admiring glances from this way! :)

I do have a droptop 350Z but I'm afraid I can't give it up!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.