The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New car recomendations

DamanC

Forgot about the 911s :)

*adds it to the shortlist*

Its never BMW time. Sorry fella, they repusle me.

Whilst I normally don't like BMW's I do like the evilness of the current E90 (3-series) Coupes....and they do come with a 3.5L TT ;)

Have a look at a 335CI...

Whilst I normally don't like BMW's I do like the evilness of the current E90 (3-series) Coupes....and they do come with a 3.5L TT ;)

It's a 3ltr twin turbo mate.

BMW didn't want to put a TT on their badge, so, they already had a 3ltr, the 330. So rather than make it 330tt, they've just made it 335i.

Same for the diesels. The 335d and the 535d are actually 3ltr twin turbo diesels.

They look sweet too. Nice lines on the sportier models.

And at an affordable price too.

I'd certainly be looking at a soft top mustang if i was in the market for a new motor.

I've been looking at mustangs, nearly bought a RHD last month. After some research the majority of owners say avoid RHD cars like the plague as many are not even road legal and could be death traps. They reckon they are worth less than LHD cars cos no-one will touch them. Loads of horror stories about dodget welding jobs etc.

Thinking about it further, you can get stunning GTO-3 Nobles for 20-30k, awesome cars to look at.

It's a 3ltr twin turbo mate.

BMW didn't want to put a TT on their badge, so, they already had a 3ltr, the 330. So rather than make it 330tt, they've just made it 335i.

Same for the diesels. The 335d and the 535d are actually 3ltr twin turbo diesels.

As I wrote it (off the top of my head) I thought it wasn't quite right LOL

I've been looking at mustangs, nearly bought a RHD last month. After some research the majority of owners say avoid RHD cars like the plague as many are not even road legal and could be death traps. They reckon they are worth less than LHD cars cos no-one will touch them. Loads of horror stories about dodget welding jobs etc.

So are you saying they don't make RHD cars at all. OZ, for example?

Wasn't thinking about a converted one.

So are you saying they don't make RHD cars at all. OZ, for example?

Wasn't thinking about a converted one.

Interesting, to my (limited) knowledge the mustang has never been produced in RHD from the factory. In any country. I would be extremely pleased to be proved wrong as I would love one.

Edit - just did a basic check with mustang dealers in Oz...guess what they convert the cars for RHD.

Interesting, to my (limited) knowledge the mustang has never been produced in RHD from the factory. In any country. I would be extremely pleased to be proved wrong as I would love one.

Edit - just did a basic check with mustang dealers in Oz...guess what they convert the cars for RHD.

I think you're right. Can only find conversions.

Take a look at this one:

Loving the handbrake position! :D

http://www.mustangblog.com/blog/1017425_right-hand-drive-2007-s197-mustang-gt-in-aussie-land