The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Twin Tubby For Sale!!

egrossi

How has it got 500bhp on stock turbo's?

Good question and the answer is it hasn't!

I would be keen to hear the op justify these claims of 500bhp on stock turbos though, irrelevant of what ecu its running.

Good question and the answer is it hasn't!

I would be keen to hear the op justify these claims of 500bhp on stock turbos though, irrelevant of what ecu its running.

my thoughts exactly, i run a uk at 1.4 and still only hit 420, so 500 seems a bit high, my brother is running a t67 with a AEM at 1.4 and still only gets 520.

my thoughts exactly, i run a uk at 1.4 and still only hit 420, so 500 seems a bit high, my brother is running a t67 with a AEM at 1.4 and still only gets 520.

And me, what a waste single turbo is:rolleyes:

And me, what a waste single turbo is:rolleyes:

I made 576bhp and 500lbs of torque on mine :p

I think the answer concerning the power is obvious though. People trawling PH etc may not know this where as people on this forum know different. I think may be a typo though as the 4 is next to the 5 and 400 sounds much more credible. That or it's just been rounded up to sound better for the ad

I made 576bhp and 500lbs of torque on mine :p

I think the answer concerning the power is obvious though. People trawling PH etc may not know this where as people on this forum know different. I think may be a typo though as the 4 is next to the 5 and 400 sounds much more credible. That or it's just been rounded up to sound better for the ad

Mate you have hit the nail on the head and "THANKS" for taking the time to stop and think. Yes 4 is next to 5 and admist the tears I was shedding, typing became a blurr and I know I should'nt off but was rushing it too. I even forgot to put a price down!! LOL!! I was in "DENIAL"!!

Apart from my little mistake which I will rectify shortly.... Your response and few others is probably the reason I've stayed here and become a member year after year....

Albeit this car has been around on here years. I've had it on here for at least a 1yr..... She's also known at Owen Developments as well!!!!

So the reason I don't post very often is for people who are to quick to judge and chat on!!!!

I've met some lovely people from here and why, why why are people so quick to throw mud in your eyes before they have wiped it from their own?????????????? We are only human!!!!!

"SORRY" for that!!!!

My niece and nephew are getting bigger too.... Comfortable in their car seats and us in the front slammed against the windscreen!!!!

Honda's fault, 4 months laided off (Garden Leave), no overtime for 2yrs, 3 percent pay cut too. I know its the economy to blame!!!! But I have to blame someone as I can't blame them!!!!

I am glad that has been cleared up! I would appologise but was your mistake not ours so I don't think it is required.

So what is the price then?

I take it the Motec does not come with it or does it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.