The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spending time on Mkivsupra.net

j1mb0b1

Its a very helpful place and I do love it, But just think I spend to much time hear just looking at threads the miss's is getting very p1ssed with me :(..

She said last night I love the supra and supra forum more than her but is that not the way it should be ? lol :sly:

Its a very helpful place and I do love it, But just think I spend to much time hear just looking at threads the miss's is getting very p1ssed with me :(..

She said last night I love the supra and supra forum more than her but is not the way it should be ? lol :sly:

That sounds like an exact echo my missus says too me. Im glad im not the only one getting earache because of this site:p

I get the glare to strat off with, but it doesn't help when i keep saying "yep ok, ill be 5 minutes" It then turns out to be 2 hours. I just cant believe how quick the time goes when im on here:blink:

Same hear lol............ hang on ? your not seeing my miss's behind my back are you :blink:

Well you should have more time now your team has been stuffed in the playoffs.

COME ON BURNLEY :)

:ban:

No Dingle references please :p

I spend about 50% of my time on here... the rest at work. I get grief for it..... but then she don't handle like a Supra ;)