The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Swap Supra for my TVR Tuscan

Harvez

Haha. Well ive owned quite a few cars for a 'nipper'. And like yourself i spent ages waiting for a black 6spd supra to turn up, gave up in the end and got a auto, then spent 3k converting it. The only thing that worrys me about Supra's is the massive urge to keep spending money on it! With my M3 and TVR I was never once tempted to spend any money on them because i'd raither save the cash up and put towards a nicer/flashier car next time.

But mmm black supra ... Gutted i missed out on that white one that someone was selling but took it off the market

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha like bloody Eastenders on here! :p

Good to show we have two mature adults.

Good luck with the sale Harvez its a beautiful Tuscan! I have a mate who has a mate who has another mate who had one and one of the tyres popped while he was doing 200mph, so on that account I think you should give me your TVR and I'll give you my BMX! Sorted! :D

Trouble is mate we only had one service at Nissan and the rest got done by a mate who works for SVA so no stamps. Phoned up Nissan and they couldnt answer straight away just asked for where i bought it, service history etc. Its been a pain in the ass. Also i need it back asap and cant really wait 9 weeks for them to come to a dicsion. My plan was to change the engine then take it up with them after. has yours actually gone wrong then and have you a FNSH?

For what it's worth, i agree with Num nuts on this one.

From personal experience, the electrics on them are a joke. Try 300 miles out of the showroom, and stranded due to electrical fault with the indicators/immoboliser.

Goodluck with sale though.

For what it's worth, i agree with Num nuts on this one.

From personal experience, the electrics on them are a joke. Try 300 miles out of the showroom, and stranded due to electrical fault with the indicators/immoboliser.

Goodluck with sale though.

You had one from new?? Always wanted to know how much the tuscans sold for.

That is a great looking car, and as someone said previously, you buy such a thing (like a Supra), with your heart.

I know my own car (RX8) is costing me a fortune to run, and will depreciate horribly, but I love it for what it is, a toy.

Good luck with the sale.

:)

I used to work for Lotus and we had a TVR Sagaris in for a service and f*ck me it was an amazing car :D :D :D Then noise of it was unbelievable! To say the least, its the first TVR I'd ever seen in my life in Ireland and probaly the last. Ok they're reliabilty is questionable but its like a fancy alfa or italian car.... You don't buy it for reliability etc... you buy it because its a handbuilt sports car thats drop dead gorgeous thats completely unique to every other car on the road. If your going to buy one, be fimiluar with cars i.e. a mechanic or some form of a fitter and I wouldn't worry too much. Anything can be fixed and replaced, its the joy of motoring :D

If I was offered a TVR over here for my supra I'd take their arm off! :D :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.