The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blue 95 n/a auto 55k miles with 18" & kit £4500

mitchell

Hi guys, Ive recently put my Blue Supra on Pistonheads but thought there might be someone interested on the forums. The title outlines the basics of the car and as you can see it has very low mileage. I cant really justify keeping the car anymore as with new work commitments I dont have the spare time to enjoy it fully (especially with the fine summer approaching!). The car is in good condition although being absolutely honest I would say that it needs some tlc in a few places to make the paintwork great i.e respray spoiler. I dont think this is too uncommon in a car over 10 years old. Ive been bare on the details as more is contained in the add. Feel free to contact me if you are interested in purchasing the car or leaving positive posts.

All the best,

Mitchell

Hey, now i have finally arrived in the Faroe Islands, it was a very long journey.

It is the first mkiv supra in the Faroe Islands, so it is quite special. i am very happy with the car, drives fantastic.

And i would also like to Thank Greig for all his help. he was very nice and help me with a lot of things. Fantastic guy.

I will post pictures when i get the car out of customs here.

Again thanks Greig.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.