The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Supra RZ tt auto 74000 miles in red

Guest caldoofy

Guest caldoofy

Hi all,

I am selling my fairly standard Toyota Supra Twin Turbo RZ auto finished in red with 74,000 miles, 6 months tax and mot and part service history, it comes with the rare half leather recaro seats, bilstein suspension,rear Carbing strutt brace and a front strutt brace, upgraded steering wheel and front brake discs face lift style front lights and facelift rear lights as well as a brand new 3 inch bore cat back exhaust which gives a nice note without being too obtrusive, an hks air filter is also fitted. 17 inch light weight AVS alloys finished in satin black are fitted with bridgestone tyres to the rear and pirellis to the front all with good tread.

The car also features an upgraded sound system with kenwood front 2 way 6 1/2 inch speakers in mdf baffles in the door (door cards not cut) and a 10 inch JBL subwoofer in the boot using a Kenwood amp to drive the front speakers and an Alpine amp to drive the sub gives a much improved sound over stock especially when combined with the top of the range jvc sh9101 cd/mp3/wma player which is installed.

It has had the uk spec speedo clock installed and the odometer reads in miles as well. The engine is very quiet and pulls nicely with no smoke on start up or from the turbos, the autobox shifts smoothly and operates without fault.

The body is in good condition for the age but it does have stone chips to the front in keeping with the age of the car as well as a few blebs of rust starting to form but nothing too major or to detract from the overall look of the car, underneath is in very good condition. The front bumper has had the plastic bar removed from the front grille as well as the indicators and then black mesh installed in the gaps to give a smoother look, the indicators have been relocated into the front lights.

This car was first imported back in 1999 so no problems with the road tax issue as it was brought in before the co2 testing. The car is currently in TTC mode which i find to be much better than sequential and on a recent run to peterborough for the modified nationals show it achieved an average of almost 30 mpg!! which is much better than the old na i used to have!

I am after offers in the region of £5000 part ex considered why?

forgot to add telephone no. ! 07791637296

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.