dude

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone who says the flocking looks cheap hasn't got a clue :p

The pictures as said really don't do it justice whatsoever!!

Had a good look at it today and the dash and especially the door cards look fantastic and feel great the attention to detail is second to none!

The only problem is that now i want it done as well!!!

Looking forward to seeing the whole interior finished with all the rest of the bits finished!! :)

Thanks dude, will have some more pics next week but allmost got the fuel system sorted, just cant decide if we need to add a 4th fuel pump dedicated to the nitrous system or if we can take a feed from the 3 pump system and keep a constant 40psi even though the fuel coming in is at a varying rate according to boost.

Also the head will be built up this week, we also have to mock another head on the engine and figure out how the Full Race T6 flanged manifold will fit, we have quite a lot of fabrication to do to get that on, should get some pics soon.

The pictures as said really don't do it justice whatsoever!!

Agreed, saw this yesterday too and it looks great. Really brings the interior up-to-date :)

Dude ... if you find my eyeballs in my car anywhere, can I have them back please. They'll probably be on the back seat somewhere :eyebrows: :D

Cheers, J

Dude ... if you find my eyeballs in my car anywhere, can I have them back please. They'll probably be on the back seat somewhere :eyebrows: :D

Cheers, J

Wait till yours is running 1.6 bar dude!!!!;)

I will have to take you out in mine when its running, just dont d:taped:ribble on the flock!!!:blink:

• 3 weeks later...

I have to decide whether to keep the cage close to the pillars and cut the dash, that means making a new cross brace etc or have the pillar part come down and take up a fair part of the doorway !!!!:blink: Help please on a decision.

Also bought a pair of stronger shafts and a spare 6spd UK diff and 2 pairs of drag radials for the 15's, just need a new pair for the 17's as we want to run 9's with no NOS on proper street tyres;) 2.5 bar on pump fuel anyone:search: