Dude's 2009/2010 Project

dude

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK peeps, still having problems at 5300 so the engine is off the dyno as we don't have time to sort this out, the engine is now pretty much run in so im convinced that the problem will not be there with the engine in the car. So tommorow the engine and box will be in the car.

Arhh gutted! Surely it would be worth cracking the problem and finishing it on the engine dyno. Its the best way to get it mapped 100%. No problems with wheel slip, fumes, MAT getting to hot etc..

Are you using the stock loom? Does it miss at peak torque?

Shame the Fcon doesn't have a sync scope or missfire detection as you could see exactly what is happening.

Ryan

Arhh gutted! Surely it would be worth cracking the problem and finishing it on the engine dyno. Its the best way to get it mapped 100%. No problems with wheel slip, fumes, MAT getting to hot etc..

Are you using the stock loom? Does it miss at peak torque?

Shame the Fcon doesn't have a sync scope or missfire detection as you could see exactly what is happening.

Ryan

Bit of a mystery Ryan, allmost like a soft cut with traction control, we have no time to get this sorted as I need to run the car at the pod on the 9th

Going in.............................for about the 3rd time!!!!

Loads of stuff now does not fit, turbo comp, housing front wastegate, downpipe etc so touch and go wether she will make the pod, still going to try but not definate now.

230420101320.jpg

Still non the wiser jamie. Are you saying its incase the clutch breaks and comes through the top of the gearbox.

Yup or even worse the flywheel coming off, bye bye feet and if it gets in the crowd carnage, loads of peeps used to get hurt at the drags like that, all part of the regs for the HKS/Sanctioned race events.

Yup or even worse the flywheel coming off, bye bye feet and if it gets in the crowd carnage, loads of peeps used to get hurt at the drags like that, all part of the regs for the HKS/Sanctioned race events.

So how much does 1 of these cost then;)

Just I quite like my feet .

So how much does 1 of these cost then;)

Just I quite like my feet .

I got mine from Titan, TBH that and prop hoop are pretty much needed on any car over 800 hp I would also go for a Donut delet in the prop, we do alloy with poly bushes or solid alloy, or even better a 1 piece prop, whem my prop broke it almost took out the fuel and Nitrous lines!!!!

How different would the car feel to drive with a solid alloy donut. I mean would it effect drivability at all. I could easly machine 1 of these at work.

I doubt you would notice too much difference dude, worth a go for a bit of time dude