The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Plane lost near Brazil.

jamesmark

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sad indeed, 228 people certainly dead.

Had a "bit" of a scarey moment last year landing in Manila during a tropical storm (on an A330 too), massive crosswind and too fast approach the plane near went over sideways (well thats what it felt like) just over the runway but the pilot pulled and and went around. People screaming, luggage falling out (thought that only happened in the movies). Scariest moment of my life even though it only lastest 15 seconds or so. Can't imagine how it'd be like with a plane going down, imagine going through that terror for minutes on end :(

:D

When it happens its really horrible to see all the relatives etc, and cant even think what it was like on board. Have had many sacary flights myself and well remember one in particular. We were with my 2 little ones coming back from Singapore in 747 and it kicked hell out of it for a very llong time after takeoff scary thing was it wasnt climbing but looking for a way up and around the storm, engines constantly chaging pitch.

I have personally flown my Cessna through African storms and it aint fun

Rich

There's another thread posted today about a lonely woman that killed herself using a road drill as a dildo. Better kill the humor in that thread too then. :D

I was joking about alien abduction not about this.

Sorry if I offended you. Indeed a sad event.

Well said Ed this is not a funny subject at all:(

Rich

well being a parent is always a worry but my youngest flies that route every five weeks, same departure time same airline same flight reference, (hes here on leave thank god but due back 15th of this month) the guy from aberdeen was one from his company.

so sad.......

Terrible news, thoughts are with the families.

I must add I can't beleive there are members joking about this in the thread. What the hell is wrong with you!

Echoes my sentiments exactly, very tragic event indeed :(

Very sad. The woman that was on the news earlier saying that her husband must be alive because his phone was ringing. Just totally in denial.

But that's women for you, the poor sod's trying to swim to the nearest island and the bint's trying to ring him to tell him to bring a loaf home `cos her mother's coming at the weekend.