The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Plane lost near Brazil.

jamesmark

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats extremely unusual. i wonder if there was any contact from the plane. if it was having trouble you think they'd make contact with either brazil or france!

Afraid not...

The last major incident involving an Air France plane was back in July 2000 when one of its Concorde airliners crashes just after taking off from Charles de Gaulle Airport.All 109 people on board were killed along with four on the ground.

Brazil had two major plane crashes in 2006 and 2007.

In September 2006, a Gol airline passenger jet crashed in the Amazon jungle after it and a small private plane collided. All 154 people on board died.

July 2007, all 187 people on board and 12 people on the ground died when a TAM airline Airbus A 320 overshot a runway at Sao Paulo's Congonhas airport.

Don't think i'll be flying there any time soon.

We should prob steer away from the jokes until we know the score. Could potentially be 220 people dead, can only imagine what there families are going through.

Well done lad...

If that was my work, then most people here would be using this smilie instead :ecstatic:

No, because on of the directors is a moron and the statement was obviously a joke anyway :twak:

:think:...