The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Miami gt smic

Chris and Alana

I will be selling my miami gt smic in the next week or two once i buy and fit a fmic. It is about 2year old with about 10k miles done on it. Its in v.good cond with no missing fins. I will be after £150 plus p&p. I cant take decent pics yet as it's still on the car, fittment is spot on and i have no problems with it at all. only selling due to wanting a fmic.

For the guy's interested in this I wont be able to get pics this weekend :( I have had supprise visit from family members that came down from scotland (friday night) and I have been told I cant be unsociable and work on the car :( I do have my FMIC sitting th passage, I'm just short of a couple brackets and a smaller expansion resivour. I am hoping to pick both up tomorrow and get started on the car during the week. Sorry for the delay but I will put picks up as soon as I can.

• 2 weeks later...

Right, first of all sorry about the delay, I have had terrible problems with a trader from ebay sending me some parts out to fabricate and induction kit. The stock air box will not fit with this FMIC so to keep the car on the road I was waiting for some parts. I still dont have them after 3 weeks but I decided to fit the FMIC anyway as I know people are waiting for this.

Well, it's now off the car and I will try and get pics up some time today. Thanks for your patients.

Oh, avoid 'mrsilicone' from ebay, what a t$*t and also this company http://www.auto-performance.co.uk/ they are the same people and are the most useless pair of morons I have ever dealt with in my life. They seem incapable of just reading an order and sending it out. A guy called ROB deals with the mrsilicone account and a guy called ANDY deals with the other. Avoid them and save yourself allot of hassle

Right here's some pics as promised.

First couple is of the front and the fins

Next is of the rear

One thing I forgot about until I was taking the pics is that I had terribe bother finding the right sized bolts for the intercooler that I went against my better nature and got the arildite out :hide: and glued some bolts into the holes for the brackets. I have left these barckets on the intercooler to make it easier for the next owner. These particualr brackets Front and Rear only stabalise the cooler. The Main bracket that takes the wait is on top of the cooler with bolts on with the standard bracket, which fits perfectly fine. Apart from that it's in v.good condition, just needs a wash if your bothered.

And just to show I have been working hard this is what replaced it :)

And my auto fluid cooler I just finished tonight

Note the shiney turbo pipes I fitted last week (not doing that again) and the lovely ducting on my intake which is were my lovey blue 45 degree silicone elbows should be right now if it want for that idiotic ebay trader which still hasnt gave me my money back :( Sorry if the pics are fuzzy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.