The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Supra Twin Turbo

Guest Nick Simon

Guest Nick Simon

Hi

I'm Nick Simon.

I own a STORM BLUE/ BEIGE LEATHER ORIGINAL UK SUPRA 3.0 TWIN TURBO AUTO.

1995 M, mileage 149545, 12 months MOT.

This amazing, super reliable car has the original Storm Blue Paint, Beige Leather interior, and is a superb example if you are looking for Original Non Modified Non Import UK Supra in immaculate condition.

Sadly, the time has come for me to sell, and I want to sell to a UK SUPRA lover/ enthusiast/ collector, so that it goes to a good home, rather than just advertising in Auto Trader and getting loads of time wasters.

I'm not in the motor trade. This is my own car, which I've owned for some years.

It currently has BBS split rim wheels on, but I have the original wheels, in immaculate condition, which I would sell with the car.

Offers, please ring me on 07973 633333 or e-mail to [email protected]

Cheers

Nick 07973 633333

Wasnt Jurgen Looking for a UK Spec car, for a Customer??

Miles might be a bit high though.

Yep, but he wanted a manual.

Lovely looking motor, good luck with the sale.

Just out of interest, would you be willing to sell the BBS wheels seperately?

Guest Nick Simon
Hi, Do you have more pics?

Hi

Only this one with my ugly mug on it!!!

Am taking offers on the car.

If you would like to make an offer, you can e-mail me on:

[email protected]

Thanks!

Nick

Guest Nick Simon
Is this car advertised in France? I've seen an almost identical car - same colour, same wheels.

No, it's in Nottinghamshire, England.

If you wish to make an offer, you can e-mail me on:

[email protected]

ThanKs

Nick

Guest Nick Simon
Yep, but he wanted a manual.

Lovely looking motor, good luck with the sale.

Just out of interest, would you be willing to sell the BBS wheels seperately?

Hi,

Thanks for that!

Would like to sell it to someone on this site, as obviously they are enthusiasts. If not I'll probably keep it. It's just that I've just bought a car so I now have 3 and it's a bit too much.

On the BBS wheels- look great don't they?

I'm going to put the original wheels back on the Supra for sale, and put the BBS ones on one of my other cars.

If interested in the Supra, and want to make me an offer, I'm on [email protected]

Thanks

Nick

Guest Nick Simon
Nice car i believe its teal blue...same colour as mine. Good luck with the sale mate.

Yeah, you're probably right.

It's the original colour that came on the car when brand new- never been re-sprayed or even touched up.

Cheers!

Nick

I drive around Nottingham all areas a hell of a lot, never seen this about on the roads, I thought I had the only TT in Notts lol.

Sounds like a nice car, provided the vehicle has been maintained it'll be going strong regardless of the miles. I bought mine with 14,000miles on, every single MOT, service, consumable was done at Toyota from new and even on the day of collection the owner put a fresh MOT on at Toyota and allowed some extra items to be done that I requested on the off chance.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.