The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brembo Big Brake Kit Details?

dandan

I've been doing some reading up on the Brembo big brake kits and am curious if I've been fed some duff info...

I've been told that the Brembo front monoblock kit can be fitted without upsetting the front/rear bias. The only way that is possible is if the kit actually offers no more braking torque than the stock UK setup....(the main advantages being fade resistance and weight savings).

So in an effort to check this out I am after some specs on the Brembo kit if anyone has them:

Front caliper piston sizes

Front pad dimensions (although just the height would suffice)

Exact disc diameter

The same info for the rears would also be useful.

Cheers

Dan

The only person I can recall fitting this setup is JamieP, though he fitted a front and rear at the same time. Supraforums or maybe the ANZ site might be a better options for the question. Almost no one has done this conversion here.

• 3 weeks later...