The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who are you voting for?

Charlotte

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loathe the BNP with a passion but they have played a very good campaign - I've heard quite a number of people who have referred to their election literature and said 'look, they're not racist any more, they're just looking after "us"'. And to be fair, I didn't receive any other literature through the door except theirs, very clever.

They are somehow managing to make their beliefs sound reasonable and their representatives look mainstream, which is a huge shift from the days where they were so closely linked with skinheads and violence. If they continue to do this, and voters perceive that there's no longer any guilt or embarrassment linked to voting for them, then they'll continue to grow as a party.

A very good post in my opinion.

My only hope is that hopefully the literature isn't the only thing that is changing. As they become more main steam I hope that their policies will too.

We (certainly I) forget that it wasn't that long ago when Labour were the upstarts rising on the support of the 'down trodden' working class against the Liberals and the Conservatives. Their policies back then were 'left' to say the least and they nicely mellowed (I think too much!)

Just as a word of warning before this thread degenerates....

Discussion of the BNP gaining 2 seats in the Euro elections is fine. Pro-racist discussion of their racist policies and people's own racist viewpoints will not be tolerated and will result in a ban.

Clear enough? Thanks.

So am I free to bang on about anti-racism to my hearts content then? :D

My only hope is that hopefully the literature isn't the only thing that is changing. As they become more main steam I hope that their policies will too.

Did you watch that Youtube clip I posted?

One of the reasons the economy is in a mess is due to the wide open gates into the uk letting any tom dick and harry in, not working and raping our benefits and clogging up our NHS system

And just when our economy needs a boost to get us rolling again it carnt pump the money in because we are giving it all them,

Also they are taking all our work from us because they work for chocolate buttons, I am finding it hard to get work because of all the immigrants working for next to nothing leaving me without a job :(

BNP Aim to get Britain back to how it was british jobs for britsh people and get rid of all the immigrants,

We should take a leaf out of australias book they only let trained skilled people in and wont ever grant you asylum if you dont intend to work.

Looks at australia they are not in the mess we are in now!!!

We (certainly I) forget that it wasn't that long ago when Labour were the upstarts rising on the support of the 'down trodden' working class against the Liberals and the Conservatives. Their policies back then were 'left' to say the least and they nicely mellowed (I think too much!)

I'm sorry but that's utter rubbish.

As Labours policies have 'mellowed' as you put it, they've almost become the same bunch of idiots the Torries always were. Which is why we have almost ten pages of this thread of people either saying they don't want to vote, or they're voting 'extreme' (BNP). At least when Labour supported the working classes, and the Torries looked after their perverted public school boy friends you knew where you were. These days they're all the same. It's safe to say this is a time of political unrest.

Hoping for 'more mellow' policies from an extreme group of right-wing fascists is just hilarious.

Really sorry for not voting guys. It's all my fault that the BNP were able to bring the country a step further toward Anarchy and the Fourth Reich. In hindsight I should have demonstrated my disdain for the current government by voting Conservative, as I should have realised that thousands of fed up Labour voters would vote BNP for a bit of a laugh.

Really sorry for not voting guys. It's all my fault that the BNP were able to bring the country a step further toward Anarchy and the Fourth Reich. In hindsight I should have demonstrated my disdain for the current government by voting Conservative, as I should have realised that thousands of fed up Labour voters would vote BNP for a bit of a laugh.

The point being the fed up Labour voters didn't turn out - which is how the BNP got in.

This might come as a bit of a shock, but I'm probably as anti-right wing as they come. If it comes down to this next time I'll be stood in the middle of Portsmouth handing out Torrie flyers and pleading everyone to vote anything but BNP.

The point being the fed up Labour voters didn't turn out - which is how the BNP got in.

This might come as a bit of a shock, but I'm probably as anti-right wing as they come. If it comes down to this next time I'll be stood in the middle of Portsmouth handing out Torrie flyers and pleading everyone to vote anything but BNP.

:blahblah:

:blahblah:

That's quite funny.

That was my strategy. :)

Just as a word of warning before this thread degenerates....

Discussion of the BNP gaining 2 seats in the Euro elections is fine. Pro-racist discussion of their racist policies and people's own racist viewpoints will not be tolerated and will result in a ban.

Clear enough? Thanks.

LOL, and remind me what job you do? Hope you're more neutral when doing that ;):)

Really sorry for not voting guys. It's all my fault that the BNP were able to bring the country a step further toward Anarchy......

WOOAH there boy.

The BNP won't be taking the country towards Anarchy whatsoever. In fact, Anarchy is probably the antithesis of the BNP being that it is almost exclusively a very far to the left political position.

Maybe you meant that they'd take us toward Anomie.

Probably.The reason they did so well, the one sidedness of it all;)

Let us hope that they never get enough power to make sure they only opinion allowed is that which they would have us believe. See the Youtube clip again and then wonder about freedom of speech/expression.

Let us hope that they never get enough power to make sure they only opinion allowed is that which they would have us believe. See the Youtube clip again and then wonder about freedom of speech/expression.

Yeah, you hoped they'd never get to this stage but they have.

About time the main parties woke up and looked at things such as at immigration policies and addressed the issues instead of trying to convince us all that BNP is evil.

Yeah, you hoped they'd never get to this stage but they have.

About time the main parties woke up and looked at things such as at immigration policies and addressed the issues instead of trying to convince us all that BNP is evil.

Immigration is the scapegoat chosen for those that can't bothered to think for themselves. You'd be far better looking at the failings of capitalism (among others) than immigration.

I actually hope the BNP do get into power just so that I can find you and laugh at you complaining about living in a fascist state. You are really, really short-sighted.

In plain terms;

White middle class bankers go us in this $#@!, not immigrants!

In simple terms, yes. As the BNP elite are rich scum they're not about to go upsetting the money men. So, blame it on someone else. Someone that the average, thick bloke in the street doesn't understand and voila!

Immigration is the scapegoat chosen for those that can't bothered to think for themselves. You'd be far better looking at the failings of capitalism (among others) than immigration.

I actually hope the BNP do get into power just so that I can find you and laugh at you complaining about living in a fascist state. You are really, really short-sighted.

As said before I didn't vote BNP, I do support a democracy though and the communist type brainwashing against them was disgusting so I'm happy they got a couple of seats purely for that reason.

In simple terms, yes. As the BNP elite are rich scum they're not about to go upsetting the money men. So, blame it on someone else. Someone that the average, thick bloke in the street doesn't understand and voila!

Turn the masses against each other... it might just work reading some the tosh on here.

WOOAH there boy.

The BNP won't be taking the country towards Anarchy whatsoever. In fact, Anarchy is probably the antithesis of the BNP being that it is almost exclusively a very far to the left political position.

Maybe you meant that they'd take us toward Anomie.

No, I know what Anarchy and Anomie mean, and ironically I meant Anarchy.

As said before I didn't vote BNP, I do support a democracy though and the communist type brainwashing against them was disgusting so I'm happy they got a couple of seats purely for that reason.

Do you get that Fascist (right-wing) parties don't believe in democracy?

Do you understand that 'if they got in' you wouldn't be allowed to vote? there would be no democracy?

So a vote for the BNP (not that you did, mind) is a vote against democracy?