The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who are you voting for?

Charlotte

I've got my own thoughts and opinions as have you, one thing I've noticed with you is the way you avoid answering any of the questions or comments that people have asked in this thread because they don't fit in with your ideals.

My ideals are democracy and anti-racism. That might seem a little too extreme to you?

The other thing is the way you choose to keep putting words into my mouth to aid your arguement, interesting to say the least;)

If that's what I'm doing... this is like shooting fish in a barrel.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I skimmed this thread, having just come in from the pub, and it seemed interesting to start with, but not really a patch on the alcohol fuelled debate in the sun I have just enjoyed! The local (somewhat drunken) vote seems divided between BNP, UKIP and Tory. Labour seem to have usurped their previously strong local following. The loyalties were somewhat peripheral though, sadly no one seemed up for a good punch up, so I assume their views were not really set in stone. Several tried to rouse the rabble, but no one seemed to have true passion in their political affiliations. The pub shut early, for a sunny and lazy Sunday, but there seemed a few waverers who might have turned nasty given a few more large measures. Verdict: Boring, chances of local riots nil. I may have to move back to a more urban region to see some real entertainment :) I did my best though, albeit wasted on those (myself probably included) who won't even remember where they were by tomorrow :)

:rlol: @ the whole post in general.

I like this bit especially.

The loyalties were somewhat peripheral though, sadly no one seemed up for a good punch up, so I assume their views were not really set in stone.

:rlol: @ the whole post in general.

I like this bit especially.

Stalin had it right, send the smart people away somewhere inhospitable.

Im making notes from this thread. Those with txt spk style posting are safe in my new Utopia.

There is no 'colouring people wrong for what they stick up for'.. supporting a racist party that has no interest in democracy is a little bit flawed in my book.

If advocating anti-racism is a little too left for you, then I'm sorry if I offended.

But the BNP aren't racist, they're nationalist. It's a whole different ball-game once things are defined. That's why I said it.

The Green Party aren't a bunch of tree-huggers but I bet 90% of the Top Gear watching population think they are.

It's all about perception, and I think objectivity is your best friend at a time like this.

I skimmed this thread, having just come in from the pub, and it seemed interesting to start with, but not really a patch on the alcohol fuelled debate in the sun I have just enjoyed! The local (somewhat drunken) vote seems divided between BNP, UKIP and Tory. Labour seem to have usurped their previously strong local following. The loyalties were somewhat peripheral though, sadly no one seemed up for a good punch up, so I assume their views were not really set in stone. Several tried to rouse the rabble, but no one seemed to have true passion in their political affiliations. The pub shut early, for a sunny and lazy Sunday, but there seemed a few waverers who might have turned nasty given a few more large measures. Verdict: Boring, chances of local riots nil. I may have to move back to a more urban region to see some real entertainment :) I did my best though, albeit wasted on those (myself probably included) who won't even remember where they were by tomorrow :)

Forget the politics..... did you say they shut the pub early !!! :(:D

But the BNP aren't racist, they're nationalist. It's a whole different ball-game once things are defined. That's why I said it.

Things aren't defined though, that's the point.

Did you see the video Martin posted about 'sales words'? 'Nationalism' is just just another word for 'Racism' in their language.

It's all about perception, and I think objectivity is your best friend at a time like this.

Thanks Gaz. I'll bear that in mind.

Did you see the video Martin posted about 'sales words'? 'Nationalism' is just just another word for 'Racism' in their language.

LOL, putting words into their mouths now.

As Gaz said: 'It's all about perception, and I think objectivity is your best friend at a time like this.'

I'm not afraid to say this applies to both of us.

I'm bowing out of this now, been enjoyable as ever ;)

LOL, putting words into their mouths now.

They don't exactly put it in the same way as Mike said but when Griffin says (and I quote) "so instead of talking about racial purity we talk about identity" (in reference to how the BNP are using 'nicer' words/phrases to dupe the masses), for you to argue that Mike was putting words into their mouths is just semantics.

BTW, Nick Griffin is also a Holocaust denier and anti-Semite who once said "I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that 6 million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also also once held that the Earth was flat... I have reached the conclusion that the "extermination" tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria." :blink:

The crimes committed by the ANC in the name of liberation are legion. First, there was the practice of "necklacing," in which a petrol-filled tyre is placed around the neck of a victim and set ablaze - an action carried out by Winnie Mandela and her minions. Another horror was the "Church Street Massacre," in which Nelson Mandela approved of a bomb set to explode at rush hour to maximize casualties of Afrikaner women, children and babies. The same Mandela who told the Black youth of South Africa to "burn down" their schools has produced a lawless, unemployable generation. Mandela recently travelled to Libya and presented Gaddafi with South Africa's highest military medal.

See, we can all find stuff on the net :)

I bet you think the sun shines out of his a*se, in my view he has done much worse than Griffin yet it's all some how forgotten?

My point is that we can all find so called 'factual' stuff to try help our view.

See, we can all find stuff on the net :)

I bet you think the sun shines out of his a*se, in my view he has done much worse than Griffin yet it's all some how forgotten?

My point is that we can all find so called 'factual' stuff to try help our view.

Actually, I'm not a fan of violence as a means to achieve ones goals but I do understand why Mandela and his party moved from non-violence to an armed struggle.

Imagine if the Jews in Germany had moved to armed resistance against the Nazis. With the weight of historical evidence would people be arguing that they were terrorists? I doubt it but as the saying goes 'one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter'.

BTW I like the way you try to deny that Griffin is a scumbag by arguing that actual documented evidence is nothing more than "so called factual stuff".

But the BNP aren't racist, they're nationalist.

That's abit like saying, the KKK arent racist, they are just protective.

“Mein Kampf is my bible” John Tyndall, BNP founder and former leader.

“Many who feel that Hitler was right do not believe it is safe yet to state such views openly. But times will change.” John Tyndall, BNP founder and former leader.

“When we get to power our opponents (opposers?) will be swept away like flies.” John Tyndall, BNP founder and former leader.

Things aren't defined though, that's the point.

They are as defined as you understand my friend. Objectivity isn't exclusive. It's the privilage of people who care enough to try and evaluate the situation.

Thanks Gaz. I'll bear that in mind.

HTH :)

Do you actually believe that?

:D

Actually, it's a weird stance right now. I'll get back to you.

That's abit like saying, the KKK arent racist, they are just protective.

“Mein Kampf is my bible” John Tyndall, BNP founder and former leader.

“Many who feel that Hitler was right do not believe it is safe yet to state such views openly. But times will change.” John Tyndall, BNP founder and former leader.

“When we get to power our opponents (opposers?) will be swept away like flies.” John Tyndall, BNP founder and former leader.

Glad you quoted me mate, I'm right up for a debate.

Firstly, you missed the point of my post completely. I was stating the party message, not trying to promote them!

I don't need a bunch of posts on a car forum to sway my political views. I know what I believe to be right. It just makes me laugh when people nay-say something for no rational reason.

If it's a TRUE democrasy, people should consider every option equally.

if i drive down to the polling station can i claim my fuel on expenses ?

:rlol:

:D

My old dad used to say "if labour put a pig up as candidate the folk round our way would vote for it" -- how correct he was lol

are any fluffy bunnies or kittens standing if so Ill vote for them.

Rich

:lol:

One of the reasons the economy is in a mess is due to the wide open gates into the uk letting any tom dick and harry in, not working and raping our benefits and clogging up our NHS system

And just when our economy needs a boost to get us rolling again it carnt pump the money in because we are giving it all them,

Also they are taking all our work from us because they work for chocolate buttons, I am finding it hard to get work because of all the immigrants working for next to nothing leaving me without a job :(

BNP Aim to get Britain back to how it was british jobs for britsh people and get rid of all the immigrants,

We should take a leaf out of australias book they only let trained skilled people in and wont ever grant you asylum if you dont intend to work.

Looks at australia they are not in the mess we are in now!!!

Wow, so dumb. There are bad people and lazy people in all walks of life, i can't even begin to believe that people are putting their arguments down in this thread based on class or skin colour. This group of people this, that group of people that.

It's all individual. There will always be the lazy people who can't be bothered and think the rest of the world owes them, but they don't belong to any one class, race or creed.

People don't choose where in the world they are born, and to what wealth their family has, so why should they be hated for trying to make things better for themselves.

BNP there the only ones that have there prioritys correct. british jobs 4 british people, and they actually want to sort our little immigration problem out. this countrys fooooked :search: i totally agree with the above

If you can't compete with the CV of a polish chap looking for a job at McDonald's then that's your fault. ;)

You have some hope? that means you will poor the rich will be richer & unless you are born into the elite thats where you will stay. This all about the few having control over the masses.Look around you as soon as they get people on all plastic no cash they have us.Thats with out the constant monitoring of us they do now under the umbrella of anti-terror

Come back with whatever you've said in English...

Imagine what kind of impression we'd give to Europe if we were represented by the BNP party. Hilarious.

Indeed!

I bet that you wake up every day absolutely gutted that you weren't alive and living in Germany in the 1920-1940s.

:goodpost:

Shame there's no Ghurkha candidate to vote for. ;)

Get my vote!

BTW I like the way you try to deny that Griffin is a scumbag by arguing that actual documented evidence is nothing more than "so called factual stuff".

I'm not denying anything, mearly pointing out that we can all take a dig at anyone using historical facts. Even one of the worlds so called heros, Mandela, has a very shady past.

I don't support Griffin, I can't alter what he has said in public either and have no reason to make excuses for him or the BNP.

Yes, I agree with some of their policies, didn't he mention dealing with the workshy in one speech and said that honest working individuals be they black or white deserve better? Is that racist?

I'm not sure if they are a good thing, I'd feel alot happier if the main parties got a set of balls and addressed the real issues rather than sitting and doing nothing, even I would feel more comfortable with that.

Just found todays Daily Express on the train home....

Page 7: Migrants boost Britain, Its another Labour lie.

Apparently in short... Labour claim immigrants bring in 16b a year but it's own official figures show that migrants contribute only 62p a head per week which means the uk is making a 11m loss a day to the economy.

I know the Convo has moved on but I thought it interesting. I for 1 thought most migrants were ok for the economy.

Just found todays Daily Express on the train home....

Page 7: Migrants boost Britain, Its another Labour lie.

Apparently in short... Labour claim immigrants bring in 16b a year but it's own official figures show that migrants contribute only 62p a head per week which means the uk is making a 11m loss a day to the economy.

I know the Convo has moved on but I thought it interesting. I for 1 thought most migrants were ok for the economy.

There you go, I was right all along :D

Costing us 11m a day :( I'll wait to hear what a right wing Nazi paper the Daily Express is and how they support the BNP?

Doesn't fit in with what we're being told by others on here, who's right then?

Go for it guys :)