The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who are you voting for?

Charlotte

How many of your good white English folk do you see pushing prams around a council estate at age 16? and compare that with how many 'immigrant

How many Immigrants do you see collecting there Jiro ?? the bloody place is full of them, Yes there is a lot of british there as well because they carnt get a job !! Me included I am a sparky and am finding it hard to get work atm !!

/ non-white' people you see doing that...?

No one is being racist hear its not just the Non-white people isit ? there is a lot of polish over hear !!

The problem with this country is the lazy bastards that live here. At least the immigrants that come here actually want to do a days work.

Where are you getting your info from ? yes a lot of Immigrants do come over hear to work. And they do work hard because they are getting money to send home to feed there familys. But a lot of them dont they come over to rape our NHS and get free homes to live in dont bother paying NI and Tax just live hear for free and you will be suprised just how many there is and there is also 1000's of ilegal immigrants hear we dont even no about over hear raping our NHS.

And the britsh do work hard But we keep getting Knocked down a peg when some polish turns up and says they can do your job for %50 less how can we beat that?.

on the job iam on atm there is a lot of immigrants and they come over hear and they get all there tools paid for Top notch ones, £2000 to buy a car given a house and given a job to walk into!!!..

Where does that leave the britsh ?

I'm sick of paying a huge chunk of my salary to people who just sit on the dole and have kids. They are the people I'd like to see removed.

Iam sick of a huge chunk of my salary going to pay for all the Above the Immigrants get !!

It seems your BNP plan still serves the lazy council estate dwellers to still keep receiving chunks of my salary to enable them to carry on drinking/shagging/watching Jeremy Kyle and robbing my house while I'm a work.

There is some people that just dont care and no matter what you do and who you vote for there is always going to be "lazy council estate dwellers". And the BNP is not aimed at them sort of people !!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh really... you have inside information do you? I'm just saying 99% of them are ;)

Are you for real so your saying there is only 1% of immigrants not working and claiming all our benefits ?

Was you brought up in bubble ?

No, I'm not a Nazi bigot like you Paul :)

Amazing that you feel free to call me those things when you don't know me, have never met me, yet if I called you something at the opposite end of the scale equally as insulting then there would be mayhem getting me banned etc.

Such a fair system :)

Imagine what kind of impression we'd give to Europe if we were represented by the BNP party. Hilarious.

You may be right there but we cannot just keep on voted labour !! we need a change... But untill another party turns up with some better ideas I will be voting BPN I have never voted for Labour. I no BNP will never come into power but I'am not going to vote for anyone els, I just dont beleave they have the british people in mind, after all people this briton people and i think the time as come to start thinking about the bitish people more, And what us britons want!!

How many Immigrants do you see collecting there Jiro ?? the bloody place is full of them,

Taking our jobs, claiming our benefits? :yawn:

Yes there is a lot of british there as well because they carnt get a job !! Me included I am a sparky and am finding it hard to get work atm !!

Not sure if you've heard but there is a 'global recession' on? not solely the fault of immigrants in the UK is it?

No one is being racist hear its not just the Non-white people isit ? there is a lot of polish over hear !!

So the non-whites and the Polish? anyone else?

But a lot of them dont they come over to rape our NHS and get free homes to live in dont bother paying NI and Tax just live hear for free and you will be suprised just how many there is and there is also 1000's of ilegal immigrants hear we dont even no about over hear raping our NHS.

Rape our NHS? I thought that's why we were so mad at Gordon Brown? becuase it was rubbish? Free homes? That's more rubbish, but I'd rather give free homes to people that actually want to work.

And the britsh do work hard But we keep getting Knocked down a peg when some polish turns up and says they can do your job for %50 less how can we beat that?

Unfortunately, this is life - everyone in every industry is feeling this. I can get software built in Hungry for a fraction of the price I can get it done in the UK.

on the job iam on atm there is a lot of immigrants and they come over hear and they get all there tools paid for Top notch ones, £2000 to buy a car given a house and given a job to walk into!!!..

I bet you get paid more than they do ;)

Where does that leave the britsh ?

Who?

Iam sick of a huge chunk of my salary going to pay for all the Above the Immigrants get !!

I pay 40% tax and I'm sick of pregnant 16 year olds. Boo hoo eh?

There is some people that just dont care and no matter what you do and who you vote for there is always going to be "lazy council estate dwellers". And the BNP is not aimed at them sort of people !!

They'll be next ;)

Are you for real so your saying there is only 1% of immigrants not working and claiming all our benefits ?

I was brought in a fabulously affluent area of the country called Middlesbrough. It's all picket fences and two cars on the drive where I was born and bred, no employment and certainly no immigrants ;)

Amazing that you feel free to call me those things when you don't know me, have never met me, yet if I called you something at the opposite end of the scale equally as insulting then there would be mayhem getting me banned etc.

Such a fair system :)

That's because you mostly spout hatred ;)

As usual I had nothing to add. I think you and Martin have covered it all.

I was wondering if Tannhauser is on holiday, then I thought - No. He probably can't be bothered. :)

I'm amazed I am tbh... slow day :) It's either this or ironing :p

I'm amazed I am tbh... slow day :) It's either this or ironing :p

Ironing? :D

I do hope he's alright though. It's a nice day, he may be outside - and IIRC he had a little argument with a deck chair last year.

I think he's an independant now and not affiliated with UKIP

Yep they sacked him.

I didnt think they could claim unless certain criteria are met. I personally don't think the cost of immigrants on the benefit system is related to the giro. I think the cost arises from indirect expenses on the economy such as the need for health care (NHS), the cost of increased crime etc etc. the goverments arguement is that they pay back more in taxes than the indirect cost although it depends which figures you use and how/who manipulates them.

Imagine what kind of impression we'd give to Europe if we were represented by the BNP party. Hilarious.

Should we care?

Germans couldn't say anything, the italian's couldn't, the Spanish couldn't.

So am I mate and agree, remove the lot of them, but I bet in your little world theses people are all white and British? They're not ;)

Would you be as happy to remove illegals and non whites too, just interested as I hope you have a balanced view of it all;)

I bet that you wake up every day absolutely gutted that you weren't alive and living in Germany in the 1920-1940s.

I bet that you wake up every day absolutely gutted that you weren't alive and living in Germany in the 1920-1940s.

Thought Hitler didnt come to power until 1934? :search: Even then he only has about 30% of the vote.

BNP are racist and wrong, but so is trying to crush open debate on politics simply because people (even if its the majority) don't agree with their view. One might say that crushing the BNP's right to broadcast, publicise etc is the same thing as hitler did with the other parties.... a limitation on democratic principles.

Have a look at this video especially and tell me that he isn't playing the 'average man in the street' for a fool. Using 'saleable' words that 'nobody can come at you for using' and then the bit at 1:25 where Nick Griffin speak of "controlling the British media" to then put over their (the BNP) message of 'every last one of them out'.

bfwdNAT8sWU

It's been done before by Mr. A. Hitler of Germany. Our grandfathers and great-grandfathers fought and gave their lives to stop the spread of fascism. Let's show that we can learn from history so that we don't have to do the same again.

Thought Hitler didnt come to power until 1934? :search: Even then he only has about 30% of the vote.

BNP are racist and wrong, but so is trying to crush open debate on politics simply because people (even if its the majority) don't agree with their view. One might say that crushing the BNP's right to broadcast, publicise etc is the same thing as hitler did with the other parties.... a limitation on democratic principles.

Hitler was working his way up through the ranks from the early 20s. Did you watch Hitler: The Rise of Evil? It's been on for the past two weekends. It showed exactly how he and his party went about achieving power and democracy didn't get a f**king look in.

Have a look at this video especially and tell me that he isn't playing the 'average man in the street' for a fool. Using 'saleable' words that 'nobody can come at you for using' and then the bit at 1:25 where Nick Griffin speak of "controlling the British media" to then put over their (the BNP) message of 'every last one of them out'.

It's been done before by Mr. A. Hitler of Germany. Our grandfathers and great-grandfathers fought and gave their lives to stop the spread of fascism. Let's show that we can learn from history so that we don't have to do the same again.

I think it is clear from my above posts I'm not disputing anything you say about the BNP, I'm simply arguing that people seem to be 'allergic' to people expressing opinions in public that differ from the majorities opinion. Griffin is a idiot.

Oh and for the record, I think Hitler was voted in by the Chairman of the day out of fear of the Commies getting into power. Preventing idiots like Griffin from speaking might be doing more damage than good. At least when he speaks we alll realise what an idiot he is.

Hitler was working his way up through the ranks from the early 20s. Did you watch Hitler: The Rise of Evil? It's been on for the past two weekends. It showed exactly how he and his party went about achieving power and democracy didn't get a f**king look in.

No I didn't watch it.

I read numerous books on the subject and one in particular called 'Hitler' by Kershaw, one of the most eminant historians in the field who now letures at Sheffield University. If you are interested I will send you the ISBN.

I'll be voting Conservative. Whilst i do agree with a lot of things that the anti-EU parties are saying, there is something highly ironic about standing for a place in a Parliament that you dont agree with....