The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who are you voting for?

Charlotte

Do you get that Fascist (right-wing) parties don't believe in democracy?

Do you understand that 'if they got in' you wouldn't be allowed to vote? there would be no democracy?

So a vote for the BNP (not that you did, mind) is a vote against democracy?

And that's fact is it? Getting a bit paraniod aren't we?

You guys just make it up in the hope that people believe you :)

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Racist !! So none of those bankers were coloured?

I would wager that most of them were white.

I think most of the middle/upper classes in this country would be white.

How is that racist?

Yes. It's a fact.

Check it out.

Fascist governments forbid and suppress criticism and opposition to the government and the fascist movement.

As said before I didn't vote BNP, I do support a democracy though and the communist type brainwashing against them was disgusting so I'm happy they got a couple of seats purely for that reason.

It shows that you don't understand Communism if you think that.:blink:

To me the whole anti-BNP thing is about not allowing a party into power that would erode the civil liberties of a great many people and foster hatred towards anyone who isn't white.

It's about caring that other people don't get abused and sh*t on.

I would wager that most of them were white.

I think most of the middle/upper classes in this country would be white.

How is that racist?

I wouldn't have got away with the opposite statement would I?

That's where this whole divide starts imo.

No. He's pretty much spot on. That is, by and large, what the Nazi party did. So Mike is looking at historical evidence and hoping that WE do not go too far down that path.

I wouldn't have got away with the opposite statement would I?

That's where this whole divide starts imo.

err... I'm just telling the truth. I you told the truth it wouldn't be considered racist?

err... I'm just telling the truth. I you told the truth it wouldn't be considered racist?

So if I said something that I believed was the truth that would be OK then? (as long as it didn't upset some lefties view of the world I feel)

And I'm the stupid one.........fooking Wikipedia :D LOL

Just because it's free and open to all doesn't mean it's rubbish. They have teams of people who make sure that subjects covered are balanced and in most cases devoid of personal opinion.

So if I said something that I believed was the truth that would be OK then? (as long as it didn't upset some lefties view of the world I feel)

If you believe it to be true then you'll also be able to back it up with facts and your arguments would also stand up to scrutiny and their place amongst alternative viewpoints.

But how can you stop a party coming to power in a democracy if they are voted in. If voters care more about how their taxes are spent than the possibility of a Fascist State, then the current parties need to work together, not against each other. But then it would be a monopoly.

So do you believe that most of the middle/upper classes in this country are black?

That would be an interesting statement.

Just because it's free and open to all doesn't mean it's rubbish.

Are you actually having a conversation about the validity of Wikipedia?

I'm still in disbelief that I had to point out the meaning of Fascism to a grown man... and he's making like my sources are biased? :rlol:

Is this not something everyone knows? err....?

But how can you stop a party coming to power in a democracy if they are voted in. If voters care more about how their taxes are spent than the possibility of a Fascist State, then the current parties need to work together, not against each other. But then it would be a monopoly.

Let's gloss over the reality that we don't have true democracy only the illusion of it.

I think there needs to be a system of voter eduction and compulsory voting. Make people read the arguments for and against ALL the parties and also educate them as to what party policies mean for the future of the country in general.

Assuming that we have some way of measuring that Voter X is making an informed decision with a lot of thought behind it then, if we do end up with a fascist state, so be it.

I do believe though that, when presented with the whole story, people wouldn't vote BNP. Nor would they vote to abolish goverment, state control and wage slavery. We'd end up with a middle ground that some liked and some didn't but one that would be free of extreme viewpoints.

I wouldn't rise to it. Some people you can teach, others you really can't.

From the literature that's came through my door, the BNP appeals to the lowest common denominator of society and from the footage I saw on tv tonight they seem to be the only ones who voted, if at all - fairly shocking in itself really.

I think the Daily Telegraph have a lot to answer for. They turned this election into a row over MP's expenses. People weren't voting for who would do the best job for us in Europe - many people got so disillusioned with politics they didn't vote at all. This is why results like this happen.

Of course the expenses scandal should have been brought to light, but it had nothing to do with European or local elections and it could have waited. There was (never is?) any focus on what Europe does for us as a country. All the media ever reports on is the "crazy eurocrats" stuff.

The thing to remember is that BNPs are not on the up rise, they just got lucky as no one voted for anyone else.

I think the Daily Telegraph have a lot to answer for. They turned this election into a row over MP's expenses. People weren't voting for who would do the best job for us in Europe - many people got so disillusioned with politics they didn't vote at all. This is why results like this happen.

A really good point. It's like those greatest songs/films/books/whatevers of the last 100 years! The top places are usually populated by recent releases because that's all that people can remember when they don't think about it.

I'm sorry but that's utter rubbish.

As Labours policies have 'mellowed' as you put it, they've almost become the same bunch of idiots the Torries always were. Which is why we have almost ten pages of this thread of people either saying they don't want to vote, or they're voting 'extreme' (BNP). At least when Labour supported the working classes, and the Torries looked after their perverted public school boy friends you knew where you were. These days they're all the same. It's safe to say this is a time of political unrest.

Hoping for 'more mellow' policies from an extreme group of right-wing fascists is just hilarious.

I think you utterly missed the point of my post..I was trying to suggest that as Labour went from extreme left to centre as their popularity grew I am hoping the BNP would too... Ie be less racist and more mainstream.

Bearing in mind you have ranted for 10 pages about how racist the bnp are can you clarify why my suggestion of the bnp potentially mellowing appears to have upset you?

What's utter rubbish with my opinion?