The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why would you do this to a car?

TNT

A few weeks ago my lad got back from Iraq and bought himself a car, Mustang Cobra SVT. Okay, car not to everyones liking but he's into his American muscle. He took the car back to his base in Germany where you would have thought it would be perfectly safe, but he comes out one morning to find some Tw%t has walked all over the CF bonnet and jumped on his roof, gutted would be an understatement. Why would you do that?

He's bought the car back home and we are trying to find somewhere to repair it, as he's only got 2 years NCD its not worth him claiming. I remember seeing dentbuster(?) at Japfest who seemed to be working miracles with chips and dents. All the garages around here want to fill the dents and repaint est £4-500. Anybody used these people/method before.

Guest BenGriff

Really f's me off when i hear about things like this. Whats the actual point in doing that? How could you possibly get enjoyment out of smashing someones car up?

I'll definately have a go at the ice spray, what can go wrong. I couldn't believe lads in his own regiment were responsible (not the only one to have his car damaged. The badge is involved but not much hope of finding the tw&t. I do wonder about the value of keeping them on camp for four weeks after an op tour before letting them come home, they just get bored and drunk=recipe for disaster.