The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White 97 TT facelift

Kirk

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not after a part ex! the limited edition was wrong from the 1st info he gave me so scrub that ! but there was an anniversary limited edition which he thought it was! The wheel was fitted in JAPAN, they have strange tastes over there, it can be easily removed and swapped back to stock so whats the fucking issue?? :blink: as for the dice, everyone has different tastes so i dont realy care for your opinion mate no offence. Im not even gonna get into this price thing again! i personaly think its worth more but he needs rid for personal reasons aswel as running costs

What in gods name is that f"cking steering wheel all about?!

I have to say that is by far..... one of the absolute worst things i've seen on a supra, and i'm floating that up there with stick on sunroofs'. EFMIC's, VS spoilers and fronts, comedy Tachos, stick on graphics and 3 piece alloys.

O.M.F.G

How can you be so negative about what is after all just a steering wheel which for £15 or so could be replaced by a stock wheel second hand

You love being critical of others cars dont you

I think the car is quite nice for the price

What in gods name is that f"cking steering wheel all about?!

I have to say that is by far..... one of the absolute worst things i've seen on a supra, and i'm floating that up there with stick on sunroofs'. EFMIC's, VS spoilers and fronts, comedy Tachos, stick on graphics and 3 piece alloys.

O.M.F.G

Haha, I'd include orange paint in that statement! Its all just a matter of opinion though... its a pretty minor detail for what sounds like a nice supra!

thanks mate! it realy is a bargain for the 5k. The paints far from flat, still shines well. A hard days graft cleaning and removing the crap and you've got a lovely white TT auto which goes like the clappers! if i had the money now id take it off him no questions asked

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How can you be so negative about what is after all just a steering wheel which for £15 or so could be replaced by a stock wheel second hand

You love being critical of others cars dont you

I think the car is quite nice for the price

I agree some very very small issue with the car, for anyone concerned why not go along take a look soo if its near me i would be happy to take a look for someone.

I agree with the statement too cheap etc but bargins do come along and to be honest this could just be one off those.

How much history does he have with the car as everyone knows look after these things they will run for ever

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

right im gonna say this once and only now cause its becoming annoying and making me look like a tit to my mate... IF YOUR GONNA TAKE INTEREST IN THIS CAR AND SAY YOUR GOING TO CALL TO ARRANGE A VIEWING THEN DO IT RATHER THAN MESS ME ABOUT. CALLING ME ANYTIME DURING THE DAY, EXCEPT BETWEEN 12.30 - 1.00, IS USELESS AS MY PHONE IS IN MY LOCKER AT WORK AND CALLING ON WITHHELD NUMBERS DOESNT HELP EITHER!!!

he wants rid of this soon as, there is now only tax until the end of august remaining and MOT runs out october, 5k is the asking price or the nearest offer, any stupid offers will be rejected instantly! this is a SOUND TT auto in good shape for cheap! getting sick of dreamers now so if your interested then make an effort!

BUMP

right car is once again available for buying, £5000 ono, this is worth anyones money for a sound tt, runs 100% sweet and a fraction of the cost of most others on sale!

COME ON PEOPLE! THIS NEEDS TO GO SOON!

all enquires will be answered on my return as im away in germany until the 28th!

BUMP

Nice looking car, just playing devils advocate here, you say the car is 100% sweet yet the car has been sold and then avilable again a couple of times.

Is this because of bad buyers etc or did they not like the car, e.g condition?

Some outside pics may help with the sale.

Good luck.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.