The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White 97 TT facelift

Kirk

Alright guys, a lad i know is trying to sell his supra due to high running costs, going to work and back.

I only have a few ROUGH details at the moment but will have full details and pics by the end of the week.

Its a 96 TT facelift

Full leather trim

130KM

19 inch wheels (which need tyres) and another set on the car already

Was imported 2 years ago

I dont know if its an auto or manual or if its a hardtop or aero

Has a straight through exhaust system, will find out brand.

Its been well looked after only issues i know of is with 1 of the sideskirts has bit of a scrape

He's looking for £5000 for it, an absolute steal! :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going up after work tomorrow hopefully for pics and all info. And for those PM'ing me about paying and picking up tomorrow its out of the question, the both of us are to busy this week and needs to get a new car BEFORE sale is made as its his daily!

thanks

Ok guys he came down the garage just before. Sorry for the low quality pics, was in bit of a rush

More details

Its a hardtop, an automatic.

Been round the block in it, runs a dream. The exhaust is a hks silent hi-power with 1 cat still fitted. Has a turbo timer, folding mirrors, fully delimited, original floor mats FULL leather in pretty good condition, original roof spoiler.

Alot of crap was fitted before it was imported, its had a crap sat nav which unfortunatly was drilled into the dash and has huge ariels fitted to the gate, 1 of the boot struts has gone, had a spoiler switch added for whatever reason, car doesnt have activ spoiler, a stupid neon which he added under the car.... dont ask lol apart from that shes mint. A good clean up and a polish and the old gal will be like new (i can do this before pickup and remove the crap added). The wheels in the pics came with it originaly, pretty beat up. Has a full set of others which are pretty good condition but need new tyres.Thats about it realy. oh the original radio been replaced with an alpine single din but has blocking plate so its looks alright. All enquires and questions will go through ME, you can contact me through here or on my mobile 07799417710

This car is worth anyones 5k all day long

thanks

What in gods name is that f"cking steering wheel all about?!

I have to say that is by far..... one of the absolute worst things i've seen on a supra, and i'm floating that up there with stick on sunroofs'. EFMIC's, VS spoilers and fronts, comedy Tachos, stick on graphics and 3 piece alloys.

O.M.F.G

Its a 97 limited edition TT facelift

Limited edition? :think:

Its been well looked after only issues i know of is with 1 of the sideskirts has bit of a scrape

He's looking for anywhere between £4500-£5500 for it, an absolute steal! :)

It cannot possibly be well looked after is someone has stuck a bloomin an Asian steering wheel on it!!!

Seriously though, i'd be worried at the low price.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.