The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rare GZ TT Aerotop - reluctant sale - prev owned by 2 club members

Foz

I have a stepdaughter also, and were looking to have another baby straight after as none of us are getting any younger lol

So in total there will be three kiddies (hopefully)

Im looking for something big to throw lots of things in, as we tend to drive to Holland, France, UK etc for holidays, also something i can chuck bikes into. Decent MPG, cheap and reliable so any suggestions would be great. A friend of mine has a Sedona and they are huge and very practical, especially for my missus as she has a dodgy hip and shes not too strong on opening the doors etc so the sliding ones seem great.

But any suggestions would be good.

Sure i'll accept 2.5k if you throw in 5k as a sweetner too! heh.

Are there not realistic offers out there guys? I need to sell this asap!

Thanks all for your advice on the people carrier, appreciate it! :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The interior is immaculate i can honestly say, no rips tears and the leather is very very nice.

I dont have any by pics to hand but i can take some no problem. Its not very clean at all, again i know nothing about the mechanics so never went under the engine, also i really dont trust those 'jet washes' to clean the engine bay, also imnot really into 'bling' so i never paid out for any chrome etc.

£7000 will get this very nice example of a increasingly rare car - soon it will start appreciating in value im sure of it.

I wished i didnt have to sell it, but its really the only asset i have and its just no good to get one toddler and a newborn in the back really.

Im after a mitsubishi space wagon if anyone knows of a nice one for about 2k or something simliar?

Thanks anyhow for your interest SupraStar!

Regards,

Simon

Like i said, i know nothing about the mechanics so ive never gone under the hood, the man at the garage has when its been serviced. Its never missed a beat in nearly 5 years ive had it.

Sure no problem, the previous owner was a guy called Neil Perrin, he bought it from a London Car Collector who imported the vehicle himself. Neil took a jobin Dubai and so that was the reason for selling, he lived in Nottingham - i still have all the emails we swapped about the car - he loved it, to the point where he kissed it when i drove it away!

Anyhow the car is 100% genuine and anyone who gets it will be very pleased with it.

Hiya pal, yes i did thx, appreciate the offer but i really dont want to let it go for less than 7k if i can help it.

Im now starting to get some interest in it. A guy from France and one from Sweden wow! Also got it on Pistonheads and Ebay so now enquiries coming in from there too.

fingers crossed!

Its everywhere else apart from Autotrader - I know it will go i just need it to go quick as i need to buy another two cars and only have ten weeks to do so! Ideally id like to get a replacement for me in three weeks.

Curse this credit crunch!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.