The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rare GZ TT Aerotop - reluctant sale - prev owned by 2 club members

Foz

NOW SOLD!

Hi all,

For sale is my beloved GZ TT Aerotop.

As usual with most sales this is due to a newborn on the way in October (my first!) and although i really cant wait - i still feel terribly sad by letting my GZ go. This by far has been the best car i have ever had the pleasure of owning.

Apologies for not a compelling write up but im under pressure to get this listed to gauge interest from, erm third parties lets say.

Anyhow, the details are:

94 GZ TT Aerotop in Silver

127k Miles listed but really 83k approx as 90 of them have been done in KM the previos owner told me.

i bought from a prev forum owner 4 years ago

he bought direct from a London car collector who imported it himself.

Totally standard apart from the wheels, they could do with a refurb really.

No marks at all to the interior and very few to the exterior apart from the odd stone ship. Theres some slight marks on the body too where i SLOWLY scraped the front bumper whilst parking in a tight spot - nothing serious.

I do have detailed photos of all of the car.

Oh it has a greddy timer on it too, that the local garage fitted.

Ive had it regular serviced although its due for one.

Ive cleaned all the leather seats twice a year with leather protector from the states (it smells awful but works a treat!) the interior is immaculate.

approx 8 months test and 4 months tax

Kenwood CD player

Its not been played with or toyed around, i dont know anything about mechanics, just that these cars are great.

Its really done little miles since ive owned it, purely because i live 1 mile from work so apart from the odd motorway run to see family and the trip into town, it RARELY goes above 3k (2k if its cold!)

open to offers but really looking to get as much as i can, maybe 8k? as baby equipment is calling.....plus ive also got to get another, maybe a Zafira.....*sigh*

Ive tried to upload some photos so i hope they work.

Please feel free to call me on 07958 423 2843, reply here or send me a message and i will come back to you

Thanks all, will be really sorry to see this go.

kind regards,

Simon

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offers hey, £2000.

For the number plate I would guess as the car is worth way more don't you think, perhaps not the 10K though as mine went for this and it had shed loads of mods, including a Manual Conversion.

You want a Zafira heh, I have one of the latest ones and its crap, much preferred my VW Touran, try and hold out for one of those instead.

Nice to see the pics though bud, it looks very clean from the interior.

For the number plate I would guess as the car is worth way more don't you think, perhaps not the 10K though as mine went for this and it had shed loads of mods, including a Manual Conversion.

You want a Zafira heh, I have one of the latest ones and its crap, much preferred my VW Touran, try and hold out for one of those instead.

Nice to see the pics though bud, it looks very clean from the interior.

It said offers? Do you know what that means?

here some more photos along with said marks and some slight bubbling on the sunroof - again not too bad and to be expected on a 15 year old car!

Would accept offers of 8.5 for the car? Anyone?

I thought with the digital display that when you changed it to miles it adjusts the figure accordingly is this not the case?

I don't have a digital display in mine so am not sure but very curious as my wife has one in hers and I assumed that the figure adjusted automatically if not her miles are obviously lower than we thought.

Congrats on the baby we have one due 3rd August!

• 1 month later...

Feel free to have a think and make me an offer - new family on the way and need to get a practical family car - gutted but only cos i have to let the car go.

On the flip side excited that i have a new member on their way :)

Don't get a Zafira , I drove one once for a couple of months and it was shit , seats were appalling....whats wrong with a good estate ?? I have a Subaru Forester Turbo , best car i have ever had by a mile considering i have done 130,000 miles in it ! .....Juicy but hasn't caused me any trouble what so ever which kind of makes up for fuel costs etc , soooo cheap to buy now aswell ;)

i know a zafira doesnt sound great to me, but they are practical cars and get a good write up on What Car.......

Any offers on this anyone?

You are really sold on the Zafira then, even after I and the other guy said they were crap. If mine was not worth so much being a newish one I would swap with you, alternatively I could PX with you with cash my way. Or were you looking for a older Zafria. Mine is the Zafira II on a 57plate. Its the Design model with the Half Leather trim which is quite nice especially if you have kids.

Well not really, but we need a big people carrier, such as an Kia Sedona or something simliar - the reason i was looking at Zafiras is that they have a good write up in the What Car magazine. Unless someone else can recommemed a good people carrier.

Well not really, but we need a big people carrier, such as an Kia Sedona or something simliar - the reason i was looking at Zafiras is that they have a good write up in the What Car magazine. Unless someone else can recommemed a good people carrier.

Why do you need a people carrier with just one baby? Unless you have 3 or more you do not need one!

Another vote here for the Subaru Forester.

My offer for the car is £2.5k :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.