Next Meet - Sunday 14th June

Stevo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The JNE meet is at Nissan sports and social not the SOL this is where the old japtuner meets used to be as

we have had some problems booking the SOL car park.

Unfortunatly I have to be at the JNE meet from about 1.30pm as im admin on the site, oh nad my Supra is entered in car of show.

Im gutted really as I was looking forward to the drive out. Maybe see some of you there after the drive.

If we finish the grub and leave there at about 2pm, we'd make it back to Hexham area for about 3pm according to googlemaps.

Obviously you'd be turning off at some point and not going back to Hexham, but don't ask me where the best turn-off to get to Washington would be! From the map, it looks like the best way to reach it would be to go through Bishop Auckland and then up the A1 but this misses off the 2nd (and best) part of the drive over the moors.

I'm still up for doing this and will be at Hexham for 11am

Will see how the weather is and what the turn up is like and make a decision from there I guess...

Just look like some heavy showers down at Highforce:

http://www.accuweather.com/ukie/forecast-hourly.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&postalcode=DL12 0XH&metric=1&hbhday=2&hbhhour=7

Hmmm not sure what to do now. That weather forcast is saying sunny/thunderstorms now though, not rain.

Think i'll check here later on/in the morn and see if anyone else has replied with confirmation that they're going.

I'm still up for it !!! My mate has dropped out though so that's gonna be one Supra less. However, on a positive note.......The girlfriend is coming. Ohh what joy !!!! lmao

I'll check here again in the morning and see whats what.