The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xbox 360 Gamerpoints

TopgunTT

im up to 17,000 odd now. i dont think you can exchange them for credits.

I know that the first person to get over 100,000 had been using other peoples games saves and copying them to his HDD, therefore never playing the games, the little cheater!!!

Jeeze, I have about 6000 now I think... it tends to be the EA games that dish out the points ;)

yup your right there :) one of the NFS all you need to do is complete it to get a full 1000!

Are you all chained to your game stations!!!!??:p

yes :) lol

over 11,000 now i think :)

I'm most proud of my 1000xp on Cod4 as I don't know anyone else whose finnished it :)

blimey, i havnt got anywhere close to that. you must play it a lot online to get all 1000xp!

I got bored one bank holiday weekend and found all the laptops, shot all the TVs etc, most of the rest of it you get for playing through the game on the hardest setting, mile high club was really hard, couldn't screw up once or you run out of time... :)

The only other game I had full xp on was Scene it BOS but they brought out an expansion so I need to play it some more now :)

I've got 1000 gamer points on both call of duty 4 and 5. Took me 3 hours NON STOP to do the 'Mile High Club' challenge on cod4. Cod 5 was too easy really did it all within 3 weeks. Took months to get all 1000 on 4

Right thats it, Looks like im a lightweight in gamerpoints, Had it since christmas and only have 900 odd, Going to load up WAW and bag myself aload of points.

I have now finally broken the 30,000 mark!:p

I love the gamerscore system and don't like to get rid of any games until I have extracted as many points as I can.

Don't get quite as much time to play since my little boy was born and it has taken me over a year to get the last 10,000 points:D

I have now finally broken the 30,000 mark!:p

I love the gamerscore system and don't like to get rid of any games until I have extracted as many points as I can.

Don't get quite as much time to play since my little boy was born and it has taken me over a year to get the last 10,000 points:D

Thats loads, My mate has that many and he works, Just don't know how he finds the time to play it :search:

you get rid of games??? am i the only person in the world that doesnt exchange their games! i have 58 sitting in their boxes at the moment :blink:

:

What does mile high club involve? I have COD 4 just hardly played it lol

PLAY THE GAME ALL THE WAY THROUGH AND FINISH IT. WAIT FOR ALL THE CREDITS TO GO UP AND A BONUS LEVEL IS REVEALED (THE ONE ON THE PLANE). BEAT THIS LEVEL ON VETERAN AND A WHOLE 20 GAMER POINTS ARE YOURS :D