The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Reduced 1997 facelift 5 speed NA

jkr46

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale is my white n/a supra, 88765 kms on the clock at the time of writing this. The car is a 1997 facelift model 5 speed (non vvti).

It has UK spec brakes, sigma alarm/immobaliser, Viper stainless exhaust cat-back, panasonic full touch screen cd player and JL audio speakers all round.

The car was imported in 2003 and i have every mot certificate bar one. Currently has 7months mot and 6 month of tax.

I have quite a few certificates of sevices for the car including cam belt change, last service was carried out just before xmas.

Brand new discs and tyres on the back and brand new front grooved discs in box ready to go on.

The wheels are relatively new, but the rears have some chipped paint on them.

Over all the car is very clean with just the radio aerial needing to be replaced.

looking for £4500 but open to an offer...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.