The mkiv Supra Owners Club

One for the fisherman

JamieP

Had a nice day out fishing today, i was well into a few years back but not been in ages, really enjoyed myself today, hope you like the pics, i had 2 commons and 2 mirror carp out today, the biggest weighing 14lb:)

Yeah very relaxing, just what i needed tbh:)

the fish look very sleepy, the last one looks totally stoned :)

can you take them home and cook them?

Lol, no you cant eat them:d people do eat carp but i dont think the fishery would be to pleased and in a muddy lake it would not taste the best:)

Bloody carpers call that fishing!! Nice catch.I was out in the wind and rain on the canal last week caught a couple of nice Bream,hard going though.Noooo you can't eat them they go back for the next angler to catch.Waiting for the it's cruel brigade to arrive any moment now, sure you won't dissappoint.

Bloody carpers call that fishing!! Nice catch.I was out in the wind and rain on the canal last week caught a couple of nice Bream,hard going though.Noooo you can't eat them they go back for the next angler to catch.Waiting for the it's cruel brigade to arrive any moment now, sure you won't dissappoint.

Wind and rain dont sound like my type of fishing.:)

nice, i love carp fishing, but prefer bagging them on the pole or float rod.

seems like a good lake you had, as with me proper carp fishing is a bit of a hit and miss

I know what you mean, i had a float rod with me and was tempted to set it up but i was feeling lazy dozing in the sun:)

Sea fishing is going to be my next hobby when i pass my powerboat course, you can eat them ones:)

Good man.

Poole Harbour is the spawning place for Bass so get some very nice big fish through, a 12lb bass is the biggest ive seen pulled in off a boat. (thats one big fish by the way) Nicked pic below off web to give you an idea of 12lb bass ;) if you catch one that size ill be gutted biggest ive caught is 6lb

Also just outside harbour are Bream which are good for eating and inside the harbour flounder and plaice. Any questions on tackle / bait or where to fish if your down poole / bournemouth way let me know. :)

http://www.thecfsa.com/content/autogal_2007_lb/full/New%20CFSA%20Boat%20Record%20Bass%20of%2012lb%2014oz%20for%20Bob%20Pollard%20of%20Looe%20SAA.JPG

Good man.

Poole Harbour is the spawning place for Bass so get some very nice big fish through, a 12lb bass is the biggest ive seen pulled in off a boat. (thats one big fish by the way) Nicked pic below off web to give you an idea of 12lb bass ;) if you catch one that size ill be gutted biggest ive caught is 6lb

Also just outside harbour are Bream which are good for eating and inside the harbour flounder and plaice. Any questions on tackle / bait or where to fish if your down poole / bournemouth way let me know. :)

http://www.thecfsa.com/content/autogal_2007_lb/full/New%20CFSA%20Boat%20Record%20Bass%20of%2012lb%2014oz%20for%20Bob%20Pollard%20of%20Looe%20SAA.JPG

Cheers bud, ill need lots of advise on sea fishing.