The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dj talent!!!

tony tt

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watches it & although not a very good song or anything and not the cleverest of people.

You can see he is a genuinely good bloke, happy to be there and just grateful for the chance.I also thought the magician / stunt guy came across as really nice guy as well.

That Jamie guy blew it and I thought the ventriliquist was really good, he'll have a much bigger career now!

Scary thing is, I can see a few young kids idolizing and thinking that he is good, which is a sad reflection given that he has the same talent as a can of coke ZERO.

Mel watches the show, but I can't be bothered, the people they so-called chose, where selected for TV ratings and not talent, that is very obvious.

When will people realise that Cowell is looking for short term business opportunity and that he's not actually the 'talent scout' they make him out to be.

It's all about a good story, a one hit wonder and a bankable Christmas release.

From the 1st post this DJ guy (I'd never heard of him either) looks like Harry Enfield's Loads-A-Money, with expensive dental work. Not a good look IMO. No idea what his DJing (or whatever he does) is like.

Piers Morgan on the panel is a good enough reason alone for me not to watch the programme. I have no time for him (I'm sure it's mutual :)).

When will people realise that Cowell is looking for short term business opportunity and that he's not actually the 'talent scout' they make him out to be.

It's all about a good story, a one hit wonder and a bankable Christmas release.

Some of the people on it have genuine talent this guys a moron and shouldnt be anywhere near the place. Dj talent should'nt be anywhwere near a tv camera or radio show its wrong a muppet of that level is on a talent show its just pissing on the people that actually make the effort to perform like diversity for eg. By all means look for a short term buisness opportunity but its not like this idiot could ever be a role model for younger viewers.

But it's all about entertainment. Pulling in viewers, so you can't expect anything less.

On a positive note, last night when they re-introduced last years winners, i can honestly say i was totally mesmerized by Escala. Truly talented.

But it's all about entertainment. Pulling in viewers, so you can't expect anything less.

On a positive note, last night when they re-introduced last years winners, i can honestly say i was totally mesmerized by Escala. Truly talented.

They didn't win it ;)

Well this thread started as a complete hate filled rant about dj talent but i think its great it has blossomed inti Escala light at the end of the tunnel as it were. The one on the right is fffffffantastic looking oh bugger it they all do they certainly brightened up this thread anyway well done girls! :D