The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dj talent!!!

tony tt

It's a full time job.

I know.

Each to their own. Despite having an act with a very short lifespan he may well make a small fortune out of it.

Who'll be having the last laugh then?

Its like gettin paid for retardation the same as the movie the ringer with johnny knoxville exept hes actually acting normal!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its like gettin paid for retardation the same as the movie the ringer with johnny knoxville exept hes actually acting normal!

Let's face it though, if you could debase yourself to that level for cash then you would, wouldn't you?

Also, he might be a clever sod trying to subvert the whole concept of reality TV talent shows with an act that panders to the lowest common denominator in return for some quick cash and a platform for his views at a later date.

Just a thought....

Your going because we share a dislike for someone?? I didn't realise i caused you so much of a problem flower??:D

If we were kids in school I'd be pulling your pig-tails next and trying to push you over. ;)

Poofy Pants :p

Insulting a moderator. I wonder if that's an instant ban.:p:p

If we were kids in school I'd be pulling your pig-tails next and trying to push you over. ;)

You're a pussycat really :p

But obviously IF we were kids in school and you pulled my pig-tails, i would have to bite and scratch you and stomp my feet! and scream and scream until i was sick!

Let's face it though, if you could debase yourself to that level for cash then you would, wouldn't you?

Also, he might be a clever sod trying to subvert the whole concept of reality TV talent shows with an act that panders to the lowest common denominator in return for some quick cash and a platform for his views at a later date.

Insulting a moderator. I wonder if that's an instant ban.:p:p

oh no! :p

You're a pussycat really :p

But obviously IF we were kids in school and you pulled my pig-tails, i would have to bite and scratch you and stomp my feet! and scream and scream until i was sick!

Isn't that what the boys do when they fancy someone though?

Oh now that brings back school memories! thats what everyone used to sing! argghhh.. Obviously not me and Mr R above!

I got a punishment excersise in school for singing along with the girls to that one, cept i changed the spelling to s.h.a.g.i.n.g (the point was made regardless of spelling errors).

I like to think i've grown less mature over the years.

I got a punishment excersise in school for singing along with the girls to that one, cept i changed the spelling to s.h.a.g.i.n.g (the point was made regardless of spelling errors).

I like to think i've grown less mature over the years.

Next time you are at a meet i will look out for the one singing exactly that!!!:D:p