The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 tt 400bhp 6 speed

Richie 400TT

i have for sale my immaculate supra in white, this car has been an absolute pleasure to own. Sale being forced by a new buisness venture. 400 bhp with proven dyno sheets. All bpu work arried out by whifbitz tunning.

77,000 miles

19" vortex wheels

upgrade uk brakes / grooved discs

goodridge braided brake lines

recent bilstein dampers/ eibach springs

new toyota headlamps

carbon fiber splitter

blitz nur spec full system with double de-cat

greddy profec b boost controller

fcd

ngk irridium plugs

apexi induction kit

hks dump/ recirc valve

recaro upgrade seats (rare option)

defi boost gauge

defi 1 din size oil psi, oil temp, water temp gauges

traction control

air bags

toyota genuine oem side skirts and spats

fuel by pass damper

new toad ai606 alarm/immobilzer with prox sensors

cambelt and water pump relaced

recent mot

electric mirrors with power fold

a/c

new walbro fuel pump

rare black carpet and roof linning

lots of invoices and pictures of the car, absolute thousands spent on tasteful mods..................

Please feel free to contact me 0780 1066226 / 07765 898463

£9750 ono

Don't like Supra's in white usually...

this one though is a very clean and well thought out example, the facelift parts and the wheels contrast nicely and make it all look fab.

G/L with the sale.

hi, dont you get over heating problems ,being full bpu at 400bhp without having a front intercoller. as im going full bpu next and been told that its a must,?

A FMIC isn't necessary for BPU. There are people running single turbo's with SMIC's.

How come this is a facelift? I thought the facelift models started half way through 1996?

Genuine facelift............year is wrong imo..........isn't N reg 95/6 and P 96/97 and R 97/98 etc

It's looks genuine? maybe apart from the side repeaters being clear? all the rest looks fine to. Mine is P reg and genuine... maybe there were a few N reg ones?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.