Phobias

how_supra

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bloody hell this is where you all think im :limp:

2. Anal insects - don't trust the fookers!

im a friggin wuss

id be scared of them too :eek: :p

i use too eat daddy long legs as kid..well bout 14 ...does that make me weird.

hmm, im bit scared of spiders, but more i get scared in dreams...the falling bed syndrom

Okay it was a good two inches

It was more like 2cm's. :tongue:

During that time I somehow managed to slow down, indicate, pull over, apply my hazards, wait for cars to overtake me, before I jumped out the car, and got terribleturner to rid the vehicle of the evil giant monster in habiting it.

Actually before you jumped out and started dancing for all the other road useres to see i put your hazards on.

I hate spiders too and i hate deep water, really don't like looking through the gaps when your on the pier. :(

Some of the phobia's being posted are amazing!! Then again that’s the thing about them - they're not rational!

I hate:

- Spiders. Strangely tarantulas (the kind you get to hold at Zoo's) don't bother me!

- Daddy long legs and Moths - these b*stards are out to get me....

- Anything creepy and/or crawly, slugs, snails, centipedes, that sort of thing

- Worms!!

That’s about it, nothing else bothers me apart from very small insects and animals!

C'mon Ian C, your phobia MUST be in that list!!

Nope.

And it's not timing gear ffs :rolleyes: :p

There are very few people who know it, but those that do, know not to make light of it. I cannot stress that enough because if anyone takes the piss by attempting to inflict said phobia upon me I get very loud and very violent very quickly as I get completely overcome by the heebie-jeebies and all rationality is lost. Now *that's* a phobia :thumbs:

-Ian

The being in it, not knowing what is lurking below you urghhhhhhhhhhh!!! Since i read Jaws as a kid i have not been keen on the sea out of my depth!!! which is silly really as a lot of reported shark attacks take place i shallow water?? Spiders the big hairy fast ones cant say it is a phobia but i am not keen on them and wasps i hate yuck!!!!!! Bush fires too as they are very large and uncontollable!!!

Regards,

Sheena :limp:

My biggest phobia is the thought of a women parking next to my car in the works carpark, there small spaces and the thought of my wing mirrors or doors been damamge is terrifying :(

Edit: thought of another 2:

1: Cambelts snapping

2: Daddy long legs, hate those things errr

There are very few people who know it, but those that do, know not to make light of it. I cannot stress that enough because if anyone takes the piss by attempting to inflict said phobia upon me I get very loud and very violent very quickly as I get completely overcome by the heebie-jeebies and all rationality is lost. Now *that's* a phobia :thumbs:

-Ian

Of course you realise that now at meets, people are just going to come and present you with all sorts of strange things to try to get a reaction! :eek2:

My irrational phobia is spiders; can't help it.

I have a cousin who is terrified of beads :stickpoke yep, the kind you wear on a string around your neck. As children, I picked one up in the garden, she screamed :eek: and I chased her with it innocently, saying 'it's not an insect, it's only a bead!!', still got told off by my mum for upsetting her. :violin:

My father being the comedian he is (note the sarcasm!) said when I was a kid I suffered from 'nevergonnadoanyworkaphobia' as whenever I was asked to do anything, I always found a way of avoiding it! :p

So no change then Ash..

:D

(puts claws away and gets coat meeeoooowww)

:littled:

Maggots.

What is the f**king point of them? Horrible, wriggling, smelly things. UCK! And flys! Why? What do they do other than make more maggots which make more flys. The only purpose of flys is to lays eggs on me while I sleep so I get eaten alive. ARRGH!!!

Oh, and earth-loving hippie types. Again, why?

Of course you realise that now at meets, people are just going to come and present you with all sorts of strange things to try to get a reaction! :eek2:

Well if you err towards cash, cakes, shiny new car parts, and attractive yet intelligent single ladies*, fire away.

-Ian

*or slack-moraled ones with big waps